Red500

Red500

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greeneville, Tn.
Ownership

1. 500
Like I said, we can't make it on the 26th But I can't guarantee we can make it on the 19th either so y'all plan on whatever is best for the group and we'll try to work around that as best we can.

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
Like I said, we can't make it on the 26th But I can't guarantee we can make it on the 19th either so y'all plan on whatever is best for the group and we'll try to work around that as best we can.
Same for me and the 26th. I can't guarantee that I can make that either, so whatever works best for everyone else is fine with me.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Coin flip coin toss

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
My personal preference is for the 19th, along with red and 83. psquare and sxs are essentially either, and GG is 26th. Trying to get my buddy to come with his new-to-him Maverick 4seater, but he can't commit either.

Anybody else wanna chime in? I'd like to plan my accomodations.

BTW, loving that there's enough interest to maybe keep these monthly rides going . . .

KyGal83

KyGal83

Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
My personal preference is for the 19th, along with red and 83. psquare and sxs are essentially either, and GG is 26th. Trying to get my buddy to come with his new-to-him Maverick 4seater, but he can't commit either.

Anybody else wanna chime in? I'd like to plan my accommodations.

BTW, loving that there's enough interest to maybe keep these monthly rides going . . .
I am in for the 19th. After that date, having a procedure and I will not able to drive again until the MOM event.

PSquare

PSquare

Supporting Member
May 9, 2023
Whitwell, TN
Ownership

1. 500

Sounded like @JayPo and @Smittyp planned to attend also. I'd like to make accommodations also. Where did you stay on the July ride? Planning to stay there again? If there is enough rooms/cabins maybe we'll stay there too. We'll probably drive over Friday, ride all day Sat, then come home Sunday morning. Does most of you meet up Friday & Sat night, sit by the camp and BS? I'm not sure where you entered last time but I'm assuming Rocky Top.

Looking forward to talking with you folks on the best upgrades for these P5's. I plan on a winch, bumpers. etc but want to see ya'lls setup and your thoughts first. Too bad The Green Goat can't make it.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2

I might try to make this possibly. I would like too.

advertisement
futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
So, sounds like the weekend of the 19th is good enough for the majority.

I'm gonna try to book the same cabin (3 night minimum) and ride Friday, Saturday and Sunday. @PSquare, I think we're gonna fill it.

Last trip we rode til nearly dark, then parted ways to head back in. Quick shower and grub, then crash. But not set in stone as far as I'm concerned.

Plenty of stopping during the day to compare notes, etc. Can even switch up buggies to make comparisons.

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
Which RV park is that?

There's prolly RV and other camping spots at or near the main Windrock entrance (Oliver Springs).

We'll (myself, KyGal, and my buddy and his friend) be staying near Rocky Top. We saw a couple of other places to rent but I haven't seen them online. We'll try to make a note of them on Friday this time.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!