Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
So is the 19th is the weekend???
And staying where?
It's fairly far from Rocky Top to the Windrock trailhead.

I read that several may be staying at windrock campground.
I'm open to splitting a cabin if anyone has an extra spot or couch open.
Otherwise, weather pending, I may just get a tent spot and camp.

PSquare

PSquare

Supporting Member
May 9, 2023
Whitwell, TN
Ownership

1. 500
From the prison to where futzin is staying about an hour a lot of this is blacktop
prison - Windrock -futzin about 2hrs most of this is trail
i can haul my ride to Windrock and start from there that takes me about 20 minutes

So is the 19th is the weekend???
And staying where?
It's fairly far from Rocky Top to the Windrock trailhead.

I read that several may be staying at windrock campground.
I'm open to splitting a cabin if anyone has an extra spot or couch open.
Otherwise, weather pending, I may just get a tent spot and camp.
Yes, weekend of the 19th.

If my math is right we'll have 3 coming from the Oliver Springs side and 4 from Rocky Top. If @TripleB rides he'll be coming from his house and I wasn't sure about sxs. I haven't decided yet. Oliver Springs is closer but @Backwoods, @JayPo and @Smittyp all have larger machines so I don't want to hold them back if they decided to due some heavy cruising toward the meet point or take more difficult trails on the way. The Rocky Top gang are all P5's and I figure anything they can go thru I should be able to go thru. Having said all that the wife and I just want to relax and have fun.

Is this the way most of the group rides go? Don't know why but I figured we'd all start at the same point. Taking what Smittyp said looks like some seat time just to meet in the middle. @futzin said they were leaving their camp around 9am. We'll be at the mercy of who we're following as far as knowing the way and how to get back.

:)

JayPo

JayPo

Somewhat Well-Known Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 15, 2020
Tennessee
Ownership

1. Other Brand

If my math is right we'll have 3 coming from the Oliver Springs side and 4 from Rocky Top. If @TripleB rides he'll be coming from his house and I wasn't sure about sxs. I haven't decided yet. Oliver Springs is closer but @Backwoods, @JayPo and @Smittyp all have larger machines so I don't want to hold them back if they decided to due some heavy cruising toward the meet point or take more difficult trails on the way. The Rocky Top gang are all P5's and I figure anything they can go thru I should be able to go thru. Having said all that the wife and I just want to relax and have fun.

Is this the way most of the group rides go? Don't know why but I figured we'd all start at the same point. Taking what Smittyp said looks like some seat time just to meet in the middle. @futzin said they were leaving their camp around 9am. We'll be at the mercy of who we're following as far as knowing the way and how to get back.

Usually they're just "half day rides" 😂

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2

I’m good for whatever but you won’t hold me back. I got over tearing my stuff up years ago. I’ll do what’s good with the group I just enjoy being there

advertisement
Smittyp

Smittyp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 3, 2020
Morgan co. Tennessee
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R LV

You want hold anyone back. We’ll only be on blue trails they are not anything a p500 can’t handle

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I think it’s gonna be a blast and I’m looking forward to it. I’ll give my TH a bath next weekend, and I’ll leave out about 6:30 Friday morning. By the time I stop at Bucees I’ll be there about 11 to 11:30 get set up and go have some fun

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
@JayPo , @Red500 what time and day are you arriving JayPo and Red I’ll bring your replacement sticker. I’ll bring some extra MOM stickers from past rides if any body wants some. I only have one OG sticker from the first one so I’ll keep it

JayPo

JayPo

Somewhat Well-Known Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 15, 2020
Tennessee
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I think it’s gonna be a blast and I’m looking forward to it. I’ll give my TH a bath next weekend, and I’ll leave out about 6:30 Friday morning. By the time I stop at Bucees I’ll be there about 11 to 11:30 get set up and go have some fun
I was thinking of getting there 8-9. If you leave the house at 4:00 you could get there early too 😜

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!