Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for the replies……prob gonna call the stealer today and see what they wanna do? I don’t this this is normal?
I'd add some heat to the gas and run it for a bit. They may keep it for months, or hopefully listen to it and tell you it's normal.

Reactions: Remington and TxDoc
J

john790

Jan 13, 2020
Clinton ohio 44216
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would dump the gas and revent the fuel tank.Stock mine sitting in the rain would give me trouble until i revented.

Reactions: TxDoc
S

Superman17

Apr 1, 2024
California
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So I actually got a chance to drive it tonight. So what I thought was a backfire while driving is actually a popping noise while in AT just prior to each shift? Is that normal? You hear the pop then a second later it shifts? I didn’t try manual mode and only drove it about a mile and I started smelling that burning smell I guess is stuff starting to break in since I only have like 2 miles on it now…lol

• Wow
Reactions: Remington and TxDoc
DRZRon1

DRZRon1

May 11, 2019
PA
Ownership

1. Talon X
So I actually got a chance to drive it tonight. So what I thought was a backfire while driving is actually a popping noise while in AT just prior to each shift? Is that normal? You hear the pop then a second later it shifts? I didn’t try manual mode and only drove it about a mile and I started smelling that burning smell I guess is stuff starting to break in since I only have like 2 miles on it now…lol
Normal

Reactions: Remington
advertisement
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
This Colace Im taking after the surgery I had last week is producing some bad gas!
🐒💨

• Haha
Reactions: TxDoc and NTCPrezJB
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
All this time and It was just the DCT shifting🤦🏻‍♂️ plus only 2 GD miles on the rig and u didnt tell us that to began with! 🤨 could have put that to bed quickly.
In the words of sleepy joe…C’mon man!!

Just go out and ride it like you stole it!
Thats why we ask for an intro thread to start and Pics of your buggy that u have not done yet.
Post em up please! POIDH

Last edited:
S

Superman17

Apr 1, 2024
California
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks! I have had a rincon 650 atv before and had simuler trans where you could shift manually or auto and never heard that noise before. Then again I don’t think it was a dct? I will be taking it out this weekend and put some miles on it and at least burn the fuel up that’s in it. Gonna take some getting used to having that noise just prior to shifting …..hopefully it doesn’t do that in man mode because most of the time I will use that

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
have had a rincon 650 atv before and had simuler trans where you could shift manually or auto and never heard that noise before.
Different beast
Waiting on them pics!

Reactions: TxDoc

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!