P700 Blue Fluid

DAIII

DAIII

Jun 24, 2018
New Hampshire
Ownership

1. 700-2
Mudwing- thank you.. I just assumed it was overflow- HAHHAHA - how out of tune am I ??. Well I sent an Email to the selling dealership - they have to pick up and redeliver to me as it won't fit in my truck. and it has 3 miles on it- bought in summer parked until the snow flies to plow my driveway.. and then this ?? ugghh

On a side bar I did just sign up for extended warr. probably a waste of 1100 but i've wasted to much money this year it's not normal.

I'll keep everyone posted. (if it didn't have just 3 miles on it- I'd have wrenched it)

Reactions: Mudwing
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I really would hate to see you waste $100 on pick-up and delivery.
Any chance you can take some pictures and post for us to see? Will let us make some recommendations on how to proceed.

B

BKelly

May 7, 2018
Idaho
Ownership

1. 700-4
Mudwing- thank you.. I just assumed it was overflow- HAHHAHA - how out of tune am I ??. Well I sent an Email to the selling dealership - they have to pick up and redeliver to me as it won't fit in my truck. and it has 3 miles on it- bought in summer parked until the snow flies to plow my driveway.. and then this ?? ugghh

On a side bar I did just sign up for extended warr. probably a waste of 1100 but i've wasted to much money this year it's not normal.

I'll keep everyone posted. (if it didn't have just 3 miles on it- I'd have wrenched it)

I had a similar leak on my new 700-4. It ended up being a loose clamp on a coolant hose (as I think was already suggested may be the case here). Below is the link to my issue and the good help I received on it from the forum members. Been perfect ever since.

P700 - Another Newbie Question....

DAIII

DAIII

Jun 24, 2018
New Hampshire
Ownership

1. 700-2
Ok with your help -- You may have saved me some grief..

Took it in my garage cleaned it.. let it idle.. and it's poring out of here- I think I can just tighten it.
Screenshot 11 18 18  11 10 AM

Reactions: Tflynn
Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
Ok with your help -- You may have saved me some grief..

Took it in my garage cleaned it.. let it idle.. and it's poring out of here- I think I can just tighten it. View attachment 94184

Nice! You saved a hundred bucks and your bike being away from you. If you could post pics of it fixed, please.

Reactions: swsebek
DAIII

DAIII

Jun 24, 2018
New Hampshire
Ownership

1. 700-2
Crap- this particular clamp was in a location- you MUST remove the floor plan (skid plate) I removed it - tightened it up cleaned the skid pulled it out and let it run, no more blue.

Yes saved $ and the fact I need this rig 'now' for my plowing which we are well underway!

Thanks guys! Very excited this wasn't an inner seal etc.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Crap- this particular clamp was in a location- you MUST remove the floor plan (skid plate) I removed it - tightened it up cleaned the skid pulled it out and let it run, no more blue.

Yes saved $ and the fact I need this rig 'now' for my plowing which we are well underway!

Kinda nice to wrench on your own stuff and save money right?

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I had a feeling you were talking about the weep hose...

Glad these guys sent you in the right direction.

DAIII

DAIII

Jun 24, 2018
New Hampshire
Ownership

1. 700-2
Yes- Thanks everyone- I'm a novice at best and kept saying all night- I can't believe I fixed the leak?? (this from a homeowner with a pan under a sink in the kitchen) Saved a ton of aggravation.

Been going through alot with family health etc and my head just wasn't in to what was really leaking ;) I'm thankful for everyone especially on this forum!!!

Reactions: Neohio and Mudwing
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!