Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I remember that "the Loop" claimed a pioneer 700. DGann's vehicle liked to never make it out of there. Now it's claimed a PoPo!

CP: I've been saying that since that jack wagon was picking Legos from his turds:)

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Wow guys, still watching the vids. That place looks great after all the rain!

Great job Don on towing him out. That was some deep holes you pulled him through!

CP: I've been saying that since that jack wagon was picking Legos from his turds:)

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here are some of the videos. Video is fine but some of the audio is out of sync for some reason.. oh, well, I'll figure it out on the next videos I do. I think I know how to fix it next time.:mad:
6 videos to watch, sit back, put your feet up and imagine you were there with us!:D
(6) Delton Towing Polaris at Iron Gap...
Love it! As always.. great job on the vids Doc! I like how excited Deltón was videoing when the popo got stuck.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Team no belt baby!!! That's Muddman's favorite line, I stole it for the day

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I know we mentioned it before but dang you guys and the Pioneers worked hard to get popo up that long rock hill. It's like a mile long or better right!

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I know we mentioned it before but dang you guys and the Pioneers worked hard to get popo up that long rock hill. It's like a mile long or better right!

I'd say 2.5 3 miles total from the tow start...

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nice videos. Did you here back from the guy? In the videos it didn't look like a burnt belt it looked like he had water in the belt housing, they are not water tight and do not have a rubber seal of any kind and the belt will slip like crazy when it gets wet. If you drain the housing out until the last drop of water comes out it will work like new right then. That would be the best case snerieo for him.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Nice videos. Did you here back from the guy? In the videos it didn't look like a burnt belt it looked like he had water in the belt housing, they are not water tight and do not have a rubber seal of any kind and the belt will slip like crazy when it gets wet. If you drain the housing out until the last drop of water comes out it will work like new right then. That would be the best case snerieo for him.
pulled the drain plug but little or nothing came out

Reactions: sharp
advertisement
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
pulled the drain plug but little or nothing came out
It only takes about a tablespoon of water in the housing for it to slip. Its crazy. one of the first mods for him to do would be to get a waterproof kit for the belt housing.

Reactions: Delton and drfubar
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
It only takes about a tablespoon of water in the housing for it to slip. Its crazy. one of the first mods for him to do would be to get a waterproof kit for the belt housing.

That's so crappy! About as bad as us having to get a snorkel kit for air intake !!

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Nope I haven't heard from him. He probably hasn't done anything with it yet. Had to work today I think

Reactions: sharp and Delton
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What size ranger was that? Weird with the rear wheel barely spinning in the mud and the fronts spinning. Does it not lock in the rear?
They have turf mode. Alot of them opt for a turf mode delete. This is probably why.

Reactions: sharp
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wanted to come, but I just had way too much going on and my dad is here. No way I could bring him. He likes Hillary/Sierra Club and anything over 7 mph is too fast and he screams like a sissy. I love my dad but man those lefties/MSM propagandists sure know how to peel away a man's spine psychologically. Political rant over.
Idaho, here I come!

Last edited:
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Great videos Don! Wish we could've gotten some close-ups of that last hill. Rig was literally bouncing it's way up. The only steering corrections I could make were in the air lol. That was one hell of a torture test for both machines. I want to go back, minus the Polaris lol.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!