Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
@Mudder are you still rocking the Spartan enclosed trailer? I've been leaning on getting a dual purpose enclosed trailer for the 520 and to also hunt/camp out of. I'm liking the size of that 8x18. Sorry for resurrecting such an old thread, but trying to figure out if there a specific brands that are better than others or what is going to work the best for my situation.

I ended up selling the Spartan. Very pleased with it.

Reactions: NTCPrezJB
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They might think you’re an illegal alien smuggler if you drive it through the border states unless of course, if you paint free tacos of the side…there might be a way to round them up after all…?

rustyneversleeps

rustyneversleeps

Supporting Member
Mar 29, 2021
Montana
Ownership

1. 520
I ended up selling the Spartan. Very pleased with it.
Did you replace it with something else?

They might think you’re an illegal alien smuggler if you drive it through the border states unless of course, if you paint free tacos of the side…there might be a way to round them up after all…?

Hombre

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!