P1000 First aftermarket accessory for the Honda Pioneer 1000?

DTAGG

DTAGG

Sep 11, 2015
ST GEORGE UTAH/ACCORD LAKES SEVIER COUNTY UTAH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
John, congrats on your new P1000. I am impatiently waiting for mine which is scheduled to ship Dec. 8. ATV's and UTV's aren't big sellers in Massachusets, as we don't have many places to ride. Too many people, and an anti atv mentality. People on dirt bikes pretty much tore up this end (east) of the state. We are still paying. Our dealers are low on the list because of it At 76, I am too damn old to relocate, so we travel to NH and Maine to ride. After new years, we are heading to the southwest to get in some serious riding. We'll break the new P1000/3 in, in fine style.
Come to Utah we have plenty of room to ride and you can check out all of our state parks while you visit.
1024151346a
1108151056a

Reactions: JACKAL
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Utah is awesome, spent 12 days riding there in fall of 2012. Stayed in Marysvale and run part of the Paiute Trail system covered 800+ miles in 10 days of riding. Wife still says it's her favorite spot. Definitely more riding out there than a person can cover on any vacation, I will be back and spend a month or two. I haven't even touched MOAB yet let alone down around Hurricane or Panguich area.

@DTAGG I envy you my friend, maybe we can meet up and you can show me the sites as a local would only know. We need to have a HONDASXS.com forum ride out West one day, Utah would be my choice.
Utahtrails130 zps33bea0f4
Utahday5068 zps43b19be0

DTAGG

DTAGG

Sep 11, 2015
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Utah is awesome, spent 12 days riding there in fall of 2012. Stayed in Marysvale and run part of the Paiute Trail system covered 800+ miles in 10 days of riding. Wife still says it's her favorite spot. Definitely more riding out there than a person can cover on any vacation, I will be back and spend a month or two. I haven't even touched MOAB yet let alone down around Hurricane or Panguich area.

@DTAGG I envy you my friend, maybe we can meet up and you can show me the sites as a local would only know. We need to have a HONDASXS.com forum ride out West one day, Utah would be my choice.
Utahtrails130 zps33bea0f4
Utahday5068 zps43b19be0
Marysvale. what a special place. i know it well. the paiute atv trail system is one of the best around. you need to look into the arapeen atv trail system just northeast which collides with piaute. search skyline thru fishlake and manti lasalle ranger districts. it will open up another 6 million acres of sxs exploration. i have been riding all these trails for over 20 years, best fishing anywhere and best riding available. Moab is awsome but as a local i see it overrun with visitors and huge jamborees and tons of people. if you enjoy alot of people you will enjoy moab. atv's and sxs's usually stop traffic and get the right of way in that town. kind of cool actually.

Reactions: JACKAL
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Marysvale. what a special place. i know it well. the paiute atv trail system is one of the best around. you need to look into the arapeen atv trail system just northeast which collides with piaute. search skyline thru fishlake and manti lasalle ranger districts. it will open up another 6 million acres of sxs exploration. i have been riding all these trails for over 20 years, best fishing anywhere and best riding available.

I can believe it, if it wasn't for the State Income tax in Utah the wife & I would have probably moved there, we chose TN instead but Utah hold a special place in my heart for offroading. Everyone we encountered was so nice out there especially to the off road crowd, sadly that isn't the case everywhere.

J

Jack39

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 12, 2015
Wareham, MA (near cape cod)
Well,,, southern Utah and Tennessee are both on our agenda. Maybe we can meet someplace and ride together. I'm hoping to make that group ride in the spring.How is the weather in southern Utah in late winter?

DTAGG

DTAGG

Sep 11, 2015
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well,,, southern Utah and Tennessee are both on our agenda. Maybe we can meet someplace and ride together. I'm hoping to make that group ride in the spring.How is the weather in southern Utah in late winter?
today will get to 50 by 2 pm. we rarely get snow in southwest corner . but 50 miles north it is snowing now. our elevation is 2000 ft . dec and january are the coldest but rarely gets below freezing .

DTAGG

DTAGG

Sep 11, 2015
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I can believe it, if it wasn't for the State Income tax in Utah the wife & I would have probably moved there, we chose TN instead but Utah hold a special place in my heart for offroading. Everyone we encountered was so nice out there especially to the off road crowd, sadly that isn't the case everywhere.
that is true. we try to be respectful of other riders to keep them coming back. Alot if Utah's revenue comes from tourism.

J

Jack39

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 12, 2015
Wareham, MA (near cape cod)
Thanks for that, Dtag. We are starting at Lake Havasu for the hot air Baloon event In January, then just wanderlust until we're broke, get home on the credit card. This is the big trip of my life.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!