P1000 Front Clip Misalignment Fix

P

packer58

Jun 17, 2021
N. Cali
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Ok, so i just noticed this the other day after cleaning up my machine from a multi day trip into Nevada. As you can see in the pics the passenger side of the front clip set nicely along side the outer fender and the drivers side doesn't nest the same way, I put the camo front clip on my machine shortly after purchase in June of 21 and do not remember the misalignment, also when i put my Alumalite Armour windshield on I don't remember this issue ...........so ..... I know i'm going to take a few things apart to get the alignment right but wondering how far i'm going to have to go ?? Anyone have this issue or even noticed it ?? I'm fairly OCD and need to address this ASAP ....

Image0
Image2 1

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Ok, so i just noticed this the other day after cleaning up my machine from a multi day trip into Nevada. As you can see in the pics the passenger side of the front clip set nicely along side the outer fender and the drivers side doesn't nest the same way, I put the camo front clip on my machine shortly after purchase in June of 21 and do not remember the misalignment, also when i put my Alumalite Armour windshield on I don't remember this issue ...........so ..... I know i'm going to take a few things apart to get the alignment right but wondering how far i'm going to have to go ?? Anyone have this issue or even noticed it ?? I'm fairly OCD and need to address this ASAP ....

View attachment 413063View attachment 413065

🤦‍♂️.....the struggle is real 😂

Like bossman said, I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. It's an off-road buggy.......

That being said, no, I've never noticed it on mine, never actually looked to be honest 🤷‍♂️

Good luck 👍

P

packer58

Jun 17, 2021
N. Cali
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You guys are right as far as it not being a big deal, OCD is a terrible thing. Just a bummer that that my windshield seal doesn't set right now, i'll take a few things apart and try to find enough slack to get it back in alignment. I do spend quite a bit of time in this machine having 3,000 +/- miles on the 21 model, I rely on this machine heavily for my guiding service and check it over thoroughly after each trip ....... I get a LONG ways from camp at times ............

NorthernJoe

NorthernJoe

Feb 10, 2021
Northern Ontario
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You guys are right as far as it not being a big deal, OCD is a terrible thing. Just a bummer that that my windshield seal doesn't set right now, i'll take a few things apart and try to find enough slack to get it back in alignment. I do spend quite a bit of time in this machine having 3,000 +/- miles on the 21 model, I rely on this machine heavily for my guiding service and check it over thoroughly after each trip ....... I get a LONG ways from camp at times ............
If you really had OCD you would spell it CDO ;)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!