Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
To the families of our lost servicemen and on behalf of the Honda SxS Club.
I would like to THANK YOU for the sacrifice you have made to this country. Today we honor the lost heroes and bless their families for their service.

God Bless and have a safe weekend!

Memorial day 2016

Last edited:
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
To the families of our lost servicemen and on behalf of the Honda SxS Club.
I would like to THANK YOU for the sacrifice you have made to this country. Today we honor the lost heroes and bless their families for their service.

God Bless and have a safe weekend!

View attachment 15952

X2
Nothing I could say would do justice to those that have made the ultimate sacrifice in service to our nation so that we all may enjoy the freedoms we have.
So I will simply say Thank You to all those that have served and are serving our country.
38fda1e170f905ac2a519add8e9241cb

jmcirilo

jmcirilo

Apr 29, 2016
Panama
Yes indeed, it was an honor to serve with some of the greatest comrades in the Army for 27 years. Some of them came home and some made the ultimate sacrifice for our nation. They will always be remembered because, we were a family. God bless all the men's and women's who defended and still defending our great nation "The United States of America"....

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Thank you all to have served, are serving, and will serve. Especially thank you to those who gave all, I will not forget! There's not many things that bring tears to this ole boys eyes but this topic usually does and surely got me good this morning.

THANK YOU!

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
We have a close family friend that payed the ultimate price for our freedom.
Thoughts and prayers for
Cpt. Bruce Clarke and his 2 young daughters and wife. R.I.P. friend!

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Captain Bruce Clark
CPT Bruce Clark lost his life in service to his country on 1 May 2012 while supporting US and coalition efforts in Tarin Kowt, Afghanistan. Clark collapsed during a regularly scheduled video chat with his wife, Susan. For over two hours, she valiantly tried to help her husband by summoning rescuers in a war zone 8000 miles away. Unfortunately, Kevin could not be revived. He died of non-battle related causes.

At the time of his passing, CPT Clark was two months into a challenging tour of duty with the 566th Air Support Medical Company, in support of Operation Enduring Freedom. He volunteered for duty as an Army nurse in 2006. He worked as an intensive care nurse, responsible for ensuring that critically ill patients receive optimal care. His duty assignments before deploying included Tripler Army Medical Center and William Beaumont Army Medical Center.

Sorry guys just thought this was a good place to put this.

Last edited:
J

JTW

Captain Bruce Clark
CPT Bruce Clark lost his life in service to his country on 1 May 2012 while supporting US and coalition efforts in Tarin Kowt, Afghanistan. Clark collapsed during a regularly scheduled video chat with his wife, Susan. For over two hours, she valiantly tried to help her husband by summoning rescuers in a war zone 8000 miles away. Unfortunately, Kevin could not be revived. He died of non-battle related causes.

At the time of his passing, CPT Clark was two months into a challenging tour of duty with the 566th Air Support Medical Company, in support of Operation Enduring Freedom. He volunteered for duty as an Army nurse in 2006. He worked as an intensive care nurse, responsible for ensuring that critically ill patients receive optimal care. His duty assignments before deploying included Tripler Army Medical Center and William Beaumont Army Medical Center.

Sorry guys judt thought this was a good place to put this.
Did you know him?

Reactions: sharp
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Captain Bruce Clark

Sorry guys judt thought this was a good place to put this.
It's a fine place for it.. thank you for sharing.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!