Happy Memorial Day 2016!

Spellmajr

Spellmajr

Jul 10, 2016
North MS
Ownership

1. 500
I had a cold drink for 1st Sgt Bosch yesterday. I was on Ft. Still in Oklahoma back in March. I had no clue they had a national cemetery on that base. I was walking along and his head stone stood out to me from a good distance because it had so much more engraving on it. When I got closer and read everything I couldn't believe it. I took my Hat off and stood there for a minute in shock. The first headstone I have seen with WWII, Vietnam and Korea.

IMG 2021

Huntnbuddy2

Huntnbuddy2

Lifetime Member
Apr 23, 2017
Sand Mtn
Ownership

1. 1000-3
This is my cousin Hunter Edgerton yesterday saluting his father and hero Sgt Marshall Edgerton who was killed in action while guarding both US civilian workers and Iraqi citizens on Dec 11 2003. He had quarantined a suspicious individual away from others when the individual set off an IED killing himself and Marshall. Marshall's actions saved numerous civilians and fellow servicemen. His son Hunter was ignited with a passion to follow in his heroes footsteps and now serves at Fort Bragg where his dad was stationed out of. RIP SGT Marshall Edgerton. Marshall grew up in Dalton, Ga.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!