P700 Honda Front fender flares - Are they a genuine Honda Part

G

Greg1881

Sep 17, 2020
Montana
Ownership

1. 700-2
I was wondering if someone could help me with the front fender flares I ordered for my 700. I want to make sure they are a genuine Honda Part. I ordered them from the Keimoto website and they arrived in a plain box from China today with no instructions. The fender flares have no stamping on the inside that says Honda or the part number. I've bought Honda accessories in the past and they came in a Honda Box. Would a genuine Honda Part have their name stamped inside of the Fender flare and come in a Honda Box? Thank you

G

Greg1881

Sep 17, 2020
Montana
Ownership

1. 700-2
My wife ordered them for me for Christmas, unfortunately she did not realize the company was in China. They even have these listed on Amazon, but she ordered them from their website directly. They look like Honda quality, but I would have thought they would be in a Honda Box and be stamped with Honda on the back. I don't trust the products coming directly from China. Maybe I am overthinking this. Thank you

DSCN0012 DSCN0014

Reactions: Isaiah
S

StrykerFox

Jul 10, 2020
Florida
Ownership

1. 700-4
My wife ordered them for me for Christmas, unfortunately she did not realize the company was in China. They even have these listed on Amazon, but she ordered them from their website directly. They look like Honda quality, but I would have thought they would be in a Honda Box and be stamped with Honda on the back. I don't trust the products coming directly from China. Maybe I am overthinking this. Thank you

View attachment 240000 View attachment 240001
Nearly everything we buy is from China, like it or not. Even if it makes a stop in a US warehouse.
I bought the same Kemimoto flares. They are not Honda OEM. But they are nearly identical best I can tell. I looked up on YouTube how to install since they came with no instructions. Super easy once I saw how they position. They work well for the job at hand.

Booey424

Booey424

Apr 17, 2020
New Haven, WV
Ownership

1. 700-4
Every OEM Honda part I’ve purchased came in a box with Honda on ir.
Same here. They didn’t have directions though. They had a card with a bar scan on it. I had to take a picture of the scan and download the directions

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!