Honda Side by Side Group Ride. March 28 & 29, 2014

H

hydrantman

This will be the first Toy Hauler trip, do have to take the top off but Pioneer fits perfect ready to travel!

Mpnoonan

Mpnoonan

Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2013
Northeast Nebraska
Got the 24' enclosed trailer loaded with the pioneer and 2 ranchers! Gunna head out Wednesday night from Nebraska and get there hopefully Thursday afternoon!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Re: Honda Side by Side Group Ride. March 28 & 29, 2014

Everyone ready?
Looks like I will not be arriving around noon, depending on how bad the rain is. Had transportation issues, but all worked out now.

I am in cabin 16.
Silver F150 pulling 20ft trailer. Black Pioneer and Red RzR.

If you riding on Friday you better pack a rain jacket.

Extra gas and lunch for Sat.
Pork chop supper sat night.

1. HondaSxS - 2 people - 1 Pioneer - 1 other
2. hdrantman - 6 people - 1 Pioneer - 3 other
3. TandT - 4 people - 1 Pioneer - 2 others
4. Mpnoonan - 5 people - 1 Pioneer - 3 others
5. dills1968- 1 people - 1 Pioneer
6. binfordw - 2 people - 1 Pioneer
7. wood4502 - 6 people - 1 Pioneer - 3 others
8. spifyd - 2 people - 1 Pioneer
9. Barry - 2 people - 1 Pioneer
---------------------------------------------

TandT

TandT

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2013
Newark, Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
Pork chops Saturday night with Mac and Cheese. A brownie Turtle for dessert and door prizes. We are bringing some wood for the fire ring also. Anything else?

B

barry w

Lifetime Member
Jan 19, 2014
Loaded up, pulling out early Wednesday morning. Should be there mid afternoon. Grey f350 snow river camper and the pioneer 2. Hope the weather cooperates for us. Be safe! Barry

TandT

TandT

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2013
Newark, Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
We are loading up Thursday and pulling out at 4:00am Friday morning and if all goes good should be pulling in around noon-1:00. Driving a red/gold Excursion pulling 16 ft black open trailer with red P4. I'm So ready!!

K

kyhunter

Oct 30, 2013
Just a heads up make sure you all pack rain gear.

L

longtravel

Feb 6, 2014
Hey guys, longtime lurker here. Myself and racerx400600 would like to come join in on the fun on Saturday so we can check out the Pioneer in the wild. Might just get convinced to pull the trigger on one once I see them in action! I'll be in a Rhino and he has a Ranger. My folks live in Oak Ridge so we'll be staying down there. It's just the two of us and we're ready to explore windrock!

LongTravel - 1 Person - 0 Pioneers - 1 Other
RacerX400600 - 1 Person - 0 Pioneers - 1 Other

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Re: Honda Side by Side Group Ride. March 28 & 29, 2014

longtravel said:
Hey guys, longtime lurker here. Myself and racerx400600 would like to come join in on the fun on Saturday
Great. You are sure welcomed to join us. With the rain on Friday it's going to make for some nice dustless riding.

H

hydrantman

Be there on Thursday afternoon in a Red Titan pulling a Red Toy Hauling with my Red P2 can't miss us. Just rode this weekend in the Chattanooga area in the mud, got some door prizes from my local Honda Dealer (Pioneer Honda). See you all there.

advertisement
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Updated.
1. HondaSxS - 2 People - 1 Pioneer - 1 Other
2. hdrantman - 6 People - 1 Pioneer - 3 Other
3. TandT - 4 People - 1 Pioneer - 2 Others
4. Mpnoonan - 5 People - 1 Pioneer - 3 vthers
5. dills1968- 1 Person- 4 Pioneer
6. binfordw - 2 People - 1 Pioneer
7. wood4502 - 6 People - 1 Pioneer - 3 Others
8. spifyd - 2 People - 1 Pioneer
9. Barry - 2 People - 1 Pioneer
10. LongTravel - 1 Person - 0 Pioneers - 1 Other
11. RacerX400600 - 1 Person - 0 Pioneers - 1 Other
12. Everyone is welcome to join us!
---------------------------------------------
Total 35 people
9 Pioneer's
14 other machines
23 total machines.

TandT

TandT

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2013
Newark, Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
Change TandT 1 Pioneer 4 people and 0 others.
Still 35 people
9 Pioneers
12 other machines
21 total machines

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Ok. So let just put this out there... I'm sure we all understand it anyways.

As you know, it only takes one to ruin the trip. Our ages vary from young to young[parsehtml]<sup>2</sup>[/parsehtml] as well as our life styles and riding styles. So please. Respect everyone and every thing. Our goal is to have a good time on the trail.

Our riding stile will be low-medium speed, moderate level difficulty, with some highest level difficulty. All ATV trails are labled blue/Black. On flat trails we may pick it up a bit.
All the easy difficulty trails are labeled as gravel roads. See the Trail Index! My goal is to stay off the gravel as I can ride gravel back home.

A WindRock Park Land Use Permit is required for each rider: http://www.windrockpark.com/park-activi ... s-tickets/

Just a few basic rules that should govern us on the trail:
Rules of the Trail
- Rule #1 - You are responsible for the rider behind you. If they get lost it is YOUR fault. At every intersection, STOP and wait until riders behind you acknowledges the turn, and then you may continue. If you must turn around to check on the behind rider, do so in the same path traveled and do not deviate.
- Rule #2 - Use hand singles for oncoming traffic. Ex. Raise your hand with all 5 fingers up, means 5 or more riders behind you. Raise hand with 2 fingers up means 2 riders are behind you. Raise hand with a fist means trail is clear, No more riders. If you do not know the # of riders behind you always hold up 5 fingers.
- Follow the WindRock Trail Rules as they are posted here - http://www.windrockpark.com/park-activi ... gulations/
- Stay on the trail. We must respect the land . Respected access is open access. Tread Lightly.
- Be respectful to all riders. There will be other machines in our group we must respect them and there owners.
- Do not litter. Pack it in pack it out. WindRock ATV Club is having a track pickup day Saturday.
- This is not a drinking trip. We plan to ride. Save your drinks for the campsite in a controlled manor. If you cant control your drinking stay at your own camp.
- Helmets are recommended but not required for those 18+. They are Required for those under 18.

You are here at your own good will. You are not required to join us. You are required to accept release of responsibility to enter WindRock park, it will be the governing law if a issue should arise.[/b]

Again, Sorry to have to say all that.

Lastly, We have a gentleman named Perry who will be guiding us around Saturday. He is doing it at no cost because he is "just a friendly offroader". So, please be sure to thank him when you see him. I will be providing him some compensation sat night.

Thanks.
HondaSxS

spifyd

spifyd

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2014
newhampshire
Spifyd is on his way.after aweek in Florida were not at a cracker barrel north of chattanooga.we will be ariving around noon. White f350 dually ,eagle cap camper and 18 foot flatbed and of courses p2 with heat and wiper. Who needs rain gear. Lol.

B

barry w

Lifetime Member
Jan 19, 2014
My wife and I here, signed release form and purchased park permit. Ride starts tomorrow. Anyone else here at windrock campground ? Haven't seen any pioneers yet. Looking forward to meeting you all and the group rides. This place is huge. Honda sxs, I have an item for the door prizes.
Barry at windrock

W

Wood4502

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2013
Hope to be there a little after lunch, just finished loading up. Leaving early

H

hydrantman

Should be there sometime after lunch.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 386
spifyd

spifyd

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2014
newhampshire
2 hours out.
There is four of us here with pioneers. We are plaining on meeting at 10 am for a ride.
I think every one is hiding from the cold but if you see us around say hi.
If not see you in the morning.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!