HP500 Lovers Club !

W

wrcarter

Jul 25, 2014
ok, i dont have one yet but im in love with my first honda since my honda 50. and im 50 now. i told my nephew about the HP500 last weekend and stopped by the honda shop and put one on order. i will have to sell my Grizz but i will probably do it !

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Time to come back home... Lol.

Welcome to the community. Glad to have you. I am also itching to get a chance to ride a P500. Been reading about guys modifying and running 28's. Can't wait to see one out on the trail.

Hope to see you around.

mrjeff42

mrjeff42

Mar 22, 2015
lagrange georgia
Ownership

1. 500
i love love love my p5.... its style lets you build it to your style... in other words no 2 p5 look alike.... the one and only down fall is the top speed of 38-40 mph.... but this is never a problem on the trails...never.... the p5 keeps up and even leads the pack in the trail.... only riding on dirt roads does this matter....and for my riding this is not a factor....again i love my p5 with no regets

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome to the Club @wrcarter !! these guys have loved and talked about their P500's so much I think they have me talked into going back and buying a couple for myself!

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
ok, i dont have one yet but im in love with my first honda since my honda 50. and im 50 now. i told my nephew about the HP500 last weekend and stopped by the honda shop and put one on order. i will have to sell my Grizz but i will probably do it !

Welcome @wrcarter to the club! Had me confused posting this in the Pioneer 700 section "HP500 Lovers". I think your just trying to make the 3 speed auto fellas jelly of the 5 speed paddle shifting P500 :p

Yes the P500 is a sweet little machine far more nimble in my experience than any of the three 50" SXS available.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Rustell

Welcome....The P5 is a half-ton of fun at your fingertips ...

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Thanks @admin for putting this in the right section. P500 :)

The more I drive this P500 the more impressed I am with how maneuverable it is through the trees, just seems to finesse through them while inspiring confidence from my last 50" SxS (RZR800) even though the P500 seat is 5 inches higher it doesn't fell like the COG is much if any different and the view is much better from sitting higher.

p500fan

p500fan

Lifetime Member
Mar 30, 2015
Sand Point, AK
Thanks @admin for putting this in the right section. P500 :)

The more I drive this P500 the more impressed I am with how maneuverable it is through the trees, just seems to finesse through them while inspiring confidence from my last 50" SxS (RZR800) even though the P500 seat is 5 inches higher it doesn't fell like the COG is much if any different and the view is much better from sitting higher.
Glad to have input from an owner of both. I have had limited time in a RZR, but went with the P500 on the merits of compression/engine braking alone. I've always been a fan of groundspeed control, that's probably why I like manual transmissions in Jeeps, working vehicles, etc.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!