Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
I have Progressive for my Talon X4. Currently $48 a month here in Tennessee. Not sure on the specifics off the top of my head. Street legal here in Tennessee so that may effect the price? Previously had Allstate but my agent suggested that Progressive was a better option for street legal UTVs.

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I use a local insurance agent. It is under-written by auto owners. Full coverage with fire and flood coverage for my 20 Pioneer 1000-5 and 24 Kawasaki Teryx4. I think I pay $36/month for the two if I remember correctly from when I added the Teryx4. I have all of our vehicles/property/wife's business on this policy for a multi vehicle discount. Value at full MSRP replacement on both machines with $500 deductible per my request when setting up the accounts.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Anyone have a non street policy
Yes, thru Progressive, replacement value plus $5K in accessory coverage. Street legal isn't required UP here to ride on the road and they make it difficult to become street legal so I don't bother. If it were street legal the price would probably double or triple. Somewhere around $700/yr for a P1K3 & a T1KX

advertisement
D

dweber23tr

May 21, 2023
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Progressive through a broker, much less than Progressive on your own. $250/ year for my pioneer, my foreman and intruder motorcycle. On my own it was going to be $250/ year just for the pioneer

Reactions: ChadD and Backwoods
T

TalonRSM

May 5, 2024
Socal
Ownership

1. Talon R
I have have State Farm for My Talon 1000R, separate policy from my Auto insurance. I'm in Socal and it's $712 a year, covers the trailer as well., Commifornia style so the policy covers physical damage, liability, medical and uninsured motor vehicle.

Reactions: ChadD and Backwoods
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!