QuadMan747

QuadMan747

Nov 7, 2016
Connecticut
www.cccmx.com
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
Yeah considering we use the town roads as part of the trail system any house would work and this one is cheap also has a 2 car garage lol look it up on Remax its on Howland St Berlin NH

I always wondered when passing through Berlin headed north on 16 towards Errol how often do they burn fires on those small islands in the river that they used to use to separate logs?

JohnNH

JohnNH

Aug 14, 2016
Ownership

1. 700-4
I always wondered when passing through Berlin headed north on 16 towards Errol how often do they burn fires on those small islands in the river that they used to use to separate logs?

They do it once a year around Halloween its called riverfire a tourist attraction what do you go to Erroll for?

Reactions: QuadMan747
JohnNH

JohnNH

Aug 14, 2016
Ownership

1. 700-4
Because I'm a tourist, :)

Lmao that makes sense sometimes its nice to be a tourist, also you can't be an ass you drive a Honda only ppl that drive Polaris are an ass lol, we are for the most part tourist friendly but there's always that one guy lol

QuadMan747

QuadMan747

Nov 7, 2016
Connecticut
www.cccmx.com
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
Lmao that makes sense sometimes its nice to be a tourist, also you can't be an ass you drive a Honda only ppl that drive Polaris are an ass lol, we are for the most part tourist friendly but there's always that one guy lol

Shoot, most people realize we're all people to, treat people how you want to be treated.
To be honest everyone I've met up there has been very friendly. Had breakfast at the train station restaurant in Berlin with my wife and kids a while back. Took the P700-4 from Gorham, they told me to send more families up. Nothing wrong with spending my money at places like that.

JohnNH

JohnNH

Aug 14, 2016
Ownership

1. 700-4
Shoot, most people realize we're all people to, treat people how you want to be treated.
To be honest everyone I've met up there has been very friendly. Had breakfast at the train station restaurant in Berlin with my wife and kids a while back. Took the P700-4 from Gorham, they told me to send more families up. Nothing wrong with spending my money at places like that.[/QUO
That's good to hear , I have met some nice ppl up here visiting with their families usually talk shoot the s*** and give suggestions of nice places to eat

JohnNH

JohnNH

Aug 14, 2016
Ownership

1. 700-4
I met a family from Conn last spring at the Cascade falls who where renting a side x side think they said they where staying at their uncles camp, about my early 30's wouldn't of happened to be you would it lol

QuadMan747

QuadMan747

Nov 7, 2016
Connecticut
www.cccmx.com
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
I met a family from Conn last spring at the Cascade falls who where renting a side x side think they said they where staying at their uncles camp, about my early 30's wouldn't of happened to be you would it lol
No, I usually stay at the Town and Country. That place I can leave from the lot with our machines, come back hit the showers, the kids hit the pool and then we get dinner and hit the lounge.
We've also pitched the easy ups in the parking lot and light up the grill for burgers and such.It's a cool place to stay.

I've had my P700-4 since early 2014 I think. Got it when it was still hard to get one.

Reactions: JohnNH
JohnNH

JohnNH

Aug 14, 2016
Ownership

1. 700-4
No, I usually stay at the Town and Country. That place I can leave from the lot with our machines, come back hit the showers, the kids hit the pool and then we get dinner and hit the lounge.
We've also pitched the easy ups in the parking lot and light up the grill for burgers and such.It's a cool place to stay.

I've had my P700-4 since early 2014 I think. Got it when it was still hard to get one.

Nice well next time your up this way let's go riding

JohnNH

JohnNH

Aug 14, 2016
Ownership

1. 700-4
Well we finally got 2 inches of snow to play in so I plowed the driveway and didn't have any problems , my sister lives 2 streets over from me so I drove over there and plowed hers also , it was fun driving down the road with my little flashy light on top and the plow

JohnNH

JohnNH

Aug 14, 2016
Ownership

1. 700-4
Well after a few snow storms the plow works great a little to great , it cuts down so well that when I have a full blade and hit dirt it bent the actual plow itself but at least it didn't bend any of the stuff I built onto it so I unbent it and reinforced it

Reactions: Tflynn
tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's how it goes. You get one thing fixed to only fix another weak link. Mine kept tripping last year so I put 2 additional trip springs on it. Well 4 was too many because I did the same, bent the blade. After a little reinforcing, I think I'm going to try 3 springs. Sounds like it's doing great.

Reactions: JohnNH

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!