P700m4 New old guy from Pennsylvania.

B

Boomer28

Aug 11, 2021
Morrisville, Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. 700-4
I live in the very eastern part of the state. Our street tee's on the Delaware river between Yardley & Morrisville Pa. We keep the 700 in Vermont, my brother in law has 150 acres up there. Right now I was thinking about getting some way to transport it. The problem is I tow a small camper so a trailer is out. What do you think of the Diamond Back truck bed cover? I have a Ford F-450 dually so weight is no problem. Let me know. Jack

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I live in the very eastern part of the state. Our street tee's on the Delaware river between Yardley & Morrisville Pa. We keep the 700 in Vermont, my brother in law has 150 acres up there. Right now I was thinking about getting some way to transport it. The problem is I tow a small camper so a trailer is out. What do you think of the Diamond Back truck bed cover? I have a Ford F-450 dually so weight is no problem. Let me know. Jack
Idaho is very easy to license your SXS in and you don’t have to pretend to be a resident. You can do it all on line for about $30.00 and your plate will be mailed to you by one agency and it’s validation sticker by another and usually within 4-6 weeks….👍

Reactions: Mudwing
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Holy Crap that's great. I will investigate further, hey thanks sooo much.👍
Hit me up in a pm and I’ll give you a direct contact info for this as well as the information you’re going to need to provide……👍

Reactions: Mudwing
Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome from west GA. Was reading your post about hauling everything I have a toy hauler and a f 550. It's great for taking everything.

Reactions: SILVER_ALERT
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Could you tell me how to do a private message new to this
Click on my username and scroll down to start a conversation….😊

T

thumper144

Dec 12, 2018
Pittsburgh
Ownership

1. 1000-3
If I’m not mistaken, some guys were registering their sxs to Wyoming somehow and getting plates through state of Wyoming. After getting a plate, the sxs was legal to drive in all 50 states. Not sure, but they may have had to install turn signals and a horn too? Anyone else hear of this?

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!