Newly installed switches

C

ctree

Jan 24, 2014
Just finished turn signal switches and waiting for wiring harness. Installed LED lights. Works great.
How do I attach a picture?

C

ctree

Jan 24, 2014
Hope this works

Attachments

• Rocker switches 002.jpg
    Rocker switches 002.jpg
    496.1 KB · Views: 661
slowdryrider

slowdryrider

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 14, 2013
Canada
ctree said:
Just finished turn signal switches and waiting for wiring harness. Installed LED lights. Works great.
How do I attach a picture?
Are the switches that your showing the ones for the turn signals.What did you use for lights? would like to see pics of the lights.Thanks

C

ctree

Jan 24, 2014
I use the 2 on the left for turn signals ( Blue- Left & Red - right). the other 2 will be for later use. I don't have a picture of the lights but they are samll LED that I bought on Amazon. Drilled 3/4" holes for the lights. They are bright.
The dash panel & switches are from Daystar. The panel is actually for a Jeep Wrangler which I cut to fit on my saw.
I can get part #s if anyone is interested.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!