Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Pioneer axles2

TrackMotive now offers complete axles for the Honda Pioneer 700 at a great price. You can find them at the links below on Amazon at around $106 with FREE SHIPPING on Amazon Prime.
You really cant beat that with a broken axle!
  • Premium Quality Brand New construction precision machined and manufactured with the highest grade heat treated Ultra High Carbon Steel center-shafts CV joints bearings and races. Fully assembled with all necessary hardware.
  • Designed from the ground up to meet and exceed all OEM requirements in fit form and function. All CV Axles come with all necessary hardware for professional installation All CV Joints are packed with High-Temperature High Performance moly grease.
  • Manufactured entirely in our state-of-the-art ISO9001:2008- AND TS1649:2009 certified manufacturing facility. Our CV Axles are fully assembled for ease of installation
  • CV Axles are manufactured with high quality neoprene boots to protect against off-road conditions and fastened with stainless steel clamps along with all required hardware for an easy installation.
  • All new designs are torture tested to failure to Ensure Maximum Durability which will enhance your offroad experience. 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
You can buy them at the following links:
Front Left Complete CV Axle Assembly (Front Driver Side)
Front Right Complete CV Axle Assembly (Front Passenger Side)
Rear Left Complete CV Axle Assembly (Rear Driver Side)
Rear Right Complete CV Axle Assembly (Rear Passenger Side)

Last edited:
Reactions: ohanacreek
bigc

bigc

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2013
i wouldnt recommend american cv every axle i tried from them snapped off in no time that was for a kawasaki maybe the pioneer axles are better but i doubt it

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
W

Westtnpioneer

Edjumacated
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2013
West Tennessee
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I still have a new front half shaft form honda that I gave 200 for

Reactions: Hondasxs
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Lol... I too have both front oem axles with a cost close to $300 each. Those backorder rumours last fall forced me to order them.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!