P700 Pig tail

T

tonyvc

Jan 6, 2024
mi
Ownership

1. 700-4
I want to wire a chase light that has 5 functions. I have been looking for a male/female pig tail for rear the three-prong taillight, so I don't have to cut the factory wires. Can't find the right one. Any ideas besides cutting the wires. Also, I always look to utilize storage space so found a wire basket for under seat storage and a p
IMG 6991
IMG 6992
lastic box that I zip tied to cross member. will see if that last.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Good with finding that. You WILL have to cut and splice to make a chase lite work. Had to do the same in my Talon.
Look in the club store to come up with anything close to that. But I dont think there is one.

Asked you before, where bouts you located and ride in our state? Got some full pics of your rig?

Reactions: ChadD and Backwoods
T

tonyvc

Jan 6, 2024
mi
Ownership

1. 700-4
The trailer harness won’t fit but thanks. I’m in port Austin area. There’s no trails near by that I know of.

IMG 7041 IMG 7043 Image

Reactions: ChadD and Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Reactions: Backwoods and ChadD
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!