P500 Pioneer 500 glove box interest

Little_g

Little_g

Aug 6, 2015
Parker, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'll take one! Just let us know when and where to send that Cash!

C

Chooglin

I received my metal brake today and had some time after work ,to bend up one box. I will give this to the welder guy tomorrow ,so he can weld it up and give me a price to weld up the rest of them !!
20160504 201545

pFive

pFive

May 3, 2016
Greenwood IN
Ownership

1. 500
I would be interested, heck I would be happy to buy one unwelded in a flat rate envelope if it helps.

Reactions: teakmtn
C

Chopperguy

Apr 26, 2016
Northern MN
Just picked up my P5 today and really ready for a few more accessories.

The glove box will be the perfect small storage solution.

Now to rig up my 12" LED, Midland mobile GMRS radio and some extra power points.

I love the accessory building process.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Just picked up my P5 today and really ready for a few more accessories.

The glove box will be the perfect small storage solution.

Now to rig up my 12" LED, Midland mobile GMRS radio and some extra power points.

I love the accessory building process.
Get Chooglins glovebox, if you plan on getting one, before you start your electronic modifications so that you won't have to move anything after the fact. Then you won't be disappointed like I am that you can't have one!

Reactions: markie and Chooglin
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Get Chooglins glovebox, if you plan on getting one, before you start your electronic modifications so that you won't have to move anything after the fact. Then you won't be disappointed like I am that you can't have one!
I must be the only one that didn't mount anything in that area even before knowing about the glovebox. Just got lucky I guess.

Reactions: Montecresto
advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I must be the only one that didn't mount anything in that area even before knowing about the glovebox. Just got lucky I guess.
That's cool, I'm glad you'll be getting one.

Z

zxylene

Nov 28, 2015
Carlisle, PA
I was thinking about a glove box when I mounted all my electronics but I almost put my second battery there forgetting about it. Glad I didn't but I am not sure where to put it

C

Chooglin

Right now it looks like I will be shipping these in 3 weeks !!

I have decided to weld them up myself ( I have 5 done as of now ) I am tired of waiting on this welder guy, that I looked into.........it's so hard to find reliable people to take your money these days !!!

I am really pleased with how these are turning out .............I may just keep one for myself !!.........jk

Reactions: trigger
T

teakmtn

Mar 25, 2016
Eastern Sierra
The next order should go much quicker, now that I have a system going !!!
It's alot harder to make 15 of them vs 1 !!!
But I am having fun doing them , just wish I had more time in the day, to get everything done !!!

There is still the option to send out the "kit". Some of us can weld them up. May free you up some. Just a thought.

Reactions: scottp500
C

Chooglin

So who is on list.Let me know when I can get one Thanks
I will be selling to the top 15 people who replied , saying they want one and then go from there !! If any of the top 15 decide they don't want one , I will move to the first guy that is out of the top 15 !!.........I think this should be fair !!

Reactions: markie
M

markie

Feb 15, 2016
milton kentucky
I will be selling to the top 15 people who replied , saying they want one and then go from there !! If any of the top 15 decide they don't want one , I will move to the first guy that is out of the top 15 !!.........I think this should be fair !!
Think I was one of them but not sure.lol

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!