P500 Pioneer 500 glove box interest

M

markie

Feb 15, 2016
milton kentucky
Just let me know. I'll be on the side line waiting.Also do you make your own door or is that with it.Thanks

M

markie

Feb 15, 2016
milton kentucky
The door will come with it. The parts I posted are the pieces that need to be welded together!!!

All you will need to do , is cut the hole in your dash (yikes) insert the glove box and secure 1 nut to hold it in place !
OK Thanks. Just let me know when I'm next.

Reactions: Chooglin
C

Chooglin

Welding up all the boxes today (only 7 more to go.....lol ) then I will grind down all the welds, smooth , weld the doors on and put the hardware on , paint and ship !!!.............I am getting there
20160521 104052

advertisement
T

teakmtn

Mar 25, 2016
Eastern Sierra
Looking good, Chooglin. Are you gonna be able to do Paypal or do you want me/us to send a check or USPS money order?

C

Chooglin

excellent thanks again for taken the time to make them let me know when and how you want the money
Looking good, Chooglin. Are you gonna be able to do Paypal or do you want me/us to send a check or USPS money order?
I should be able to do PayPal , it's been a while since I've used my account , but I will get it figured out !!

I really hope to start shipping them middle of next week !! ..........that's the plan anyhow !

miano248

miano248

Sep 10, 2015
oceanside long island new york
I should be able to do PayPal , it's been a while since I've used my account , but I will get it figured out !!

I really hope to start shipping them middle of next week !! ..........that's the plan anyhow !
excellent I have a pay pal account so that would be awesome nice an simple thanks again looking forward to my new glove box

Reactions: Chooglin
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!