Pro Box

HondaTim

HondaTim

Feb 8, 2014
Don't know if I'm suppose to be releasing this information but oh well. Pro Box will be releasing water proof amps, 6x9 tower speakers and 10" power speakers with passive radiators built into them about mid March. I don't know if I am suppose to release the price so I'm going to keep that to myself. I can tell you this though it is way cheaper then the competitors.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Yes they have two awesome selections now that integrates several items with roof, 36" LED light bar in front, 6" LED light bar in back and the top end unit has an 800 watt AMP with 12" subwoofer & 4 - 6x9 speakers all mounted in the fiberglass roof which appears to be coated in rhino liner type material should be tough as all get out. but $2200-$2600 seems steep until you add up all the components you would normally buy separately its not so bad. I inquired to a local dealer about a multiple purchase and on Package 1 that lists for $2400 MSRP he said if I got 3 or more he would sell them for $1850 each to me. That price is actually very reasonable given all that is integrated into it.

More info here: ProBox - Custom Tops for Off-Road UTVs

PBpkg1

PBpkg2

ProBox Pkg1

HondaTim

HondaTim

Feb 8, 2014
What I'm referring about is wake tower speakers. They will be releasing mid March and also a submersible amp. Like the rev 8's or rev 10's

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!