advertisement
LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
@BeerMonkey and I are heading up later Thursday night. Looking forward to a full 2 days of riding! We've been to RRB multiple times and don't mind leading if need be. No flat road granny driving! We like the technical trails that require a little something between the ears... If that sounds like you or your group let me know! Disclaimer: We like to have fun and take the occasional refreshment stop. We rarely get more than a few dings on our rigs but the trails we like aren't for rookies...

M

markie

Feb 15, 2016
milton kentucky
@BeerMonkey and I are heading up later Thursday night. Looking forward to a full 2 days of riding! We've been to RRB multiple times and don't mind leading if need be. No flat road granny driving! We like the technical trails that require a little something between the ears... If that sounds like you or your group let me know! Disclaimer: We like to have fun and take the occasional refreshment stop. We rarely get more than a few dings on our rigs but the trails we like aren't for rookies...
Sounds like the way we ride.lol

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!