P1000m5 So, I almost killed my pioneer.

J

JTW

It's funny how this thread went from almost killing his pioneer to pics like this. Probably the biggest thread derailment on here! Congrats @JTW Lol
Not to mention derailing a thread that has been otherwise dead for several months. Lol
When keyboard ninjas start throwing out 13 year old poser comments and asking if your daddy bought your sxs for you. Well, I just can't help myself! Lol..

B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
When keyboard ninjas start throwing out 13 year old poser comments and asking if your daddy bought your sxs for you. Well, I just can't help myself! Lol..
I wish the stupidest thing I did when I was 13 was drive 35 mph into a puddle.....

I mean I did do it, and it was on a 4 wheeler (Honda) and I almost did the best Indo ever, and my mommy did buy it for us, and I did it totally on purpose.

Anyways, what were we talking about? Oh yeah. I hate when these damn kids have toys their parents bought them. Spoiled little brats. Just posers really. Having better things than me. Kids shouldn't have nicer things than me. Are you a kid? Do you have nicer things than me? DO YOU?!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

advertisement
J

Jshell3

I lost it when he got to poser!! How could I not like and post after that little nugget of laughter?!
Haha, amazing guys. Notice the guy that started this hasn't replied? Lol.
@moparornocar Call Walter...!
Poser

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!