P700 Split windshield from SuperATV: worth it?

M

monkfarm

May 12, 2018
Pepin, WI
Ownership

1. 700-2
I guess this may have been covered before, but I am looking at split windshields. I saw the split windshield from SuperATV for $450, and saw their video, I'm impressed. It's a lot of money, however! I wonder about the Honda Oem windshields, and other choices. I'm retired, and want to make a good choice that I can live with for 20 years.

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
I guess this may have been covered before, but I am looking at split windshields. I saw the split windshield from SuperATV for $450, and saw their video, I'm impressed. It's a lot of money, however! I wonder about the Honda Oem windshields, and other choices. I'm retired, and want to make a good choice that I can live with for 20 years.
I just bought the super atv split. And I'm here to tell you that I love it. Being able to open it and still ride is sweet. It was easy as heck to install. It came all together. Just unpack and place on.I have nothing bad to say about the Honda either. But I'm a 100 % satisfied and my dust from behind is gone now. Also you can wash it while open and don't have to get your dash rockers and electronics all wet to worry about.

Last edited:
Reactions: jinx
jinx

jinx

Sep 27, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-4
We have the Honda OEM 2pc hardcoat windshield and have no real complaints. I usually have the upper section removed though.
We got a great deal on it when we purchased our 700. That being said though, if you’re buying after the fact at full retail, I’d seriously consider the SuperATV.
I’ve never read anything bad about it and I also know that swsebek did a lot homework before purchasing his.

Reactions: swsebek

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!