P700 Squeeky cab enclosure

L

Leiske

Apr 26, 2022
Wa
Ownership

1. 700-4
I have a new 700-4 and I installed the Honda full
Cab enclosure not including the dumpbox enclosure. Getting used to the suicide doors.

The front of the box rubs on the rear panel of the cab. If any of you have had this issue, I would love some suggestions for keeping them from rubbing. I am afraid over time the metal will run through the plastic.

NewHere2

NewHere2

Village Idiot In Training
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 9, 2020
High Plains of SD
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. 1000-5
Did you check to make sure the rear cab portion is properly installed ? Did you follow the online Honda instructions ?

There should easily be a fingers width of clearance between the back of the cab and the box. If that is where it’s rubbing.

Can you post a couple of pics

Reactions: Buggyman
L

Leiske

Apr 26, 2022
Wa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Did you check to make sure the rear cab portion is properly installed ? Did you follow the online Honda instructions ?

There should easily be a fingers width of clearance between the back of the cab and the box. If that is where it’s rubbing.

Can you post a couple of pics
Thanks for the fast reply. See attached pix

E387B7A2 901E 4923 BD13 1CD61C6B3BD0 CF9D6A67 68C7 48F2 9E65 48C337EAE479

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
I have a new 700-4 and I installed the Honda full
Cab enclosure not including the dumpbox enclosure. Getting used to the suicide doors.

The front of the box rubs on the rear panel of the cab. If any of you have had this issue, I would love some suggestions for keeping them from rubbing. I am afraid over time the metal will run through the plastic.
The suicide doors are a nice change from the old regular ones I have, make it a lot easier to get in and out. The dump box on mine also touches the back of the cab. was on it when I bought it in 2016 the buggy is 2014. only problem I had was squeaking when the bed wasn't latching down right, was missing one of the rubber bumpers in the frame that it sits on when closed. you could loosen all the mounts and try putting something in between the bed and cab then retighten mounts or try slowly heating it up with a heat gun to see if you can't get a small gap in there. good luck and enjoy the buggy

Reactions: NewHere2
L

Leiske

Apr 26, 2022
Wa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Thanks for the suggestion
The suicide doors are a nice change from the old regular ones I have, make it a lot easier to get in and out. The dump box on mine also touches the back of the cab. was on it when I bought it in 2016 the buggy is 2014. only problem I had was squeaking when the bed wasn't latching down right, was missing one of the rubber bumpers in the frame that it sits on when closed. you could loosen all the mounts and try putting something in between the bed and cab then retighten mounts or try slowly heating it up with a heat gun to see if you can't get a small gap in there. good luck and enjoy the buggy
thanks

Reactions: NewHere2

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!