P1000 Strong Made Products

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
I don't have my P1000 3 seater yet, but that is not going to stop me from looking into accessories and mods to be done when I get it. Has anyone seen Strong Made products for the P1000 or have any experience with their products? Are they worth buying? They have a nice front and rear bumper that I would like to buy.
Strong Made ATV Accessories & UTV Accessories
xbg-55w.jpg.pagespeed.gp+jp+jw+pj+js+rj+rp+rw+ri+cp+md.ic.FnYHdWtOw4.webp

BG-55W - Front Winch Series Bumper For Honda Pioneer 1000

Reactions: JACKAL and Carl427
Carl427

Carl427

Dec 21, 2015
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I don't have my P1000 3 seater yet, but that is not going to stop me from looking into accessories and mods to be done when I get it. Has anyone seen Strong Made products for the P1000 or have any experience with their products? Are they worth buying? They have a nice front and rear bumper that I would like to buy.
Strong Made ATV Accessories & UTV Accessories
xbg-55w.jpg.pagespeed.gp+jp+jw+pj+js+rj+rp+rw+ri+cp+md.ic.FnYHdWtOw4.webp

BG-55W - Front Winch Series Bumper For Honda Pioneer 1000
I have not purchased a winch yet because i have been waiting for them and emp to release their bumpers. Ill pick the best better looking one.

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
Thats probably what I'm going to do as well. I do like their rear bumper from Strong Made. I had not herd of Strong Made till earlier today and wasn't sure how well built their products are.

ofrcboy

ofrcboy

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2015
Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I looked at them not sure I like the way the front attaches to the stock bumper bumper over a bumper? Rear has to be removed the dump bed so that is a minus for me. I am going to try to wait for the EMP.

Reactions: educ8tedguess
educ8tedguess

educ8tedguess

Lifetime Member
Oct 16, 2015
Spring Grove Illinois
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
I looked at them not sure I like the way the front attaches to the stock bumper bumper over a bumper? Rear has to be removed the dump bed so that is a minus for me. I am going to try to wait for the EMP.
That was my concern as well. If I go with an aftermarket bumper, I'd like it to be more durable than the factory. By putting it over the top it's just adding weight to the original bumper. That's not even taking the stress from the winch into consideration. I will wait to see what other options come along.

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
Thanks guys for the input, I'm ready to start seeing some of these aftermarket companies produce a few more things for these P1000. Hopefully they will start putting more things out in the next couple months.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I like the Strong Made bumper on my P500. After looking at this went ahead and ordered the front bumper and lift kit for my P1K. Now I can run the winch up higher and the 30" tires like I intended all along.

advertisement
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
T

Travis87

Jan 2, 2016
I don't think it would be possible for any rear bumper to be installed and be able to open the tail gate in the raised position. Looks like the Strong Made rear bumper has removable pins to take the bumper off the bike without needing tools.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
How do you think she will run on 30's... I am also considering
Should be just fine, easily hits the rev limiter cutting off at 66 mph, the 3" taller tires on a P1K won't be an issue. Most of my trail riding is in low range anyway.

Reactions: Carl427
Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
How do you think she will run on 30's... I am also considering
When I test drove one the guy I was talking with was telling me about a man who bought a P1000-5 and was running 29.5 Outlaw 2s on his rig with everything stock. No rubbing and the man said he never felt at a loss for power in the mud or at all.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Springer

Springer

Apr 2, 2014
I don't think it would be possible for any rear bumper to be installed and be able to open the tail gate in the raised position. Looks like the Strong Made rear bumper has removable pins to take the bumper off the bike without needing tools.
The Honda OEM bumper mounts to the bed frame, and tilts with the bed. I had one on the 700 and really liked it. I will probably get this for the 1000.

Reactions: joeymt33
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@JACKAL where are you going to mount your 5th wheel
I will make a swing out carrier to hold the spare tire and 4 gal Rotopax fuel cell where the rear bumper would mount. Possibly even integrate a bed extender as well.

Reactions: Carl427 and Tot
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!