P700 What do I need to install turn signals and a horn on a 2015 Pioneer 700-4

M

murrayg

Mar 24, 2016
Manitoba Ca
I bought this Honda 700-4 new in 2016 and the only accessory that I have added is a small rear facing LED light bar. I would like to add a horn and think I could benefit from turn signals/flashers as well. I have looked at many videos on line and am a bit confused as to what I need. I am not sure if there is a connector at the back to allow access to the tail light and brake light wires. Can I buy a wiring harness specifically for the model and year? I might want to add a light bar on the front for use when pushing snow at night.
Suggestions and/or recommendations appreciated.
Thank you
Murray

Reactions: Isaiah
M

murrayg

Mar 24, 2016
Manitoba Ca
Thanks for that video. I had watched it a few times but am still a bit hesitant regarding the rear turn signal wiring. I suppose once I open it up it may become more clear. I am drawing schematics from the video to make it easier to follow when I start. I haven't ordered any of the parts yet. It seems straight forward enough as long as I can go step by step. I assume that this wiring will work for my 2015 700-4 as the wiring must be the same for all years, correct?
Murray

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
Thanks for that video. I had watched it a few times but am still a bit hesitant regarding the rear turn signal wiring. I suppose once I open it up it may become more clear. I am drawing schematics from the video to make it easier to follow when I start. I haven't ordered any of the parts yet. It seems straight forward enough as long as I can go step by step. I assume that this wiring will work for my 2015 700-4 as the wiring must be the same for all years, correct?
Murray
I don’t have the answers but they sell a turn signal kit in the store. 😉😎TurnPro Honda Deluxe Signal System Honda Pioneer 700, Pioneer 1000

Reactions: Remington
M

murrayg

Mar 24, 2016
Manitoba Ca
yes I have seen that thanks. I think I will try and copy the system that is shown in the first video. I like the turn signals in the rear tail light assembly instead of as separate lights but it is more complicated. I also like the front park lights. I will try and source those materials. I did not get the link to parts in his video but will search again for that. I appreciate your comments and suggestions.
Take care
Murray