Rear fender flares

slowdryrider

slowdryrider

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 14, 2013
Canada
Knowing how much mud etc: gets throw up onto the sides I made some fender flares for the rear. I made the frame first to beable to mount my flares too. Under the box there is a place along the outer frame ,at the top and bottom that you can drill through just the frame and still beable to put a nut on between the under side if the box floor and the top of the frame.Let me tell you it's tight but doable.

Attachments

• pioneer fender flaps 001 (Small).jpg
    pioneer fender flaps 001 (Small).jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 1,029
  • pioneer fender flaps 006 (Small).jpg
    pioneer fender flaps 006 (Small).jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 1,066
  • pioneer fender flaps 007 (Small).jpg
    pioneer fender flaps 007 (Small).jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 1,005
  • pioneer fender flaps 008 (Small).jpg
    pioneer fender flaps 008 (Small).jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 1,009
slowdryrider

slowdryrider

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 14, 2013
Canada
I have the alum rims installed with with a 1" off set, here's a pic standing in the box looking down.

Attachments

• pioneer fender flaps 009 (Small).jpg
    pioneer fender flaps 009 (Small).jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 987
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Slow, you fab skills amaze me. I would love to be able to do things like you do.

Ya, I'm sure aftermarket will pick this up before too long.
I was looking at the P4 last week to see how something like this could be added.
My passengers have said it is needed. Not sure how much there request counts as they want a mirror on the head rest too. lol.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!