Went with wife to look at kids atvs the price of the were pretty high for what they were she loved the sxs and when she heard the price said I think we should get it.
Welcome to HONDASXS.comIf you are a guest please take time to REGISTER with us. Stay up to date on the Honda Side by Side line and take part in our online forum. Check out the FAQ. Once you register you can start to make post. Users will respond to your question or statement. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit below or click the board index to see a list of all forums. Thanks and have fun.
P500 Yellow Buggy
- Exterior Mods:
- Strongmade bumper, Moose roof, 12" LED light bar on bumper, 20" light bar 13000 lumens on roof, 12 " light bar on roof in rear for reverse and work light.
- Interior Mods:
- Switch connected to ignition power and battery separator so I can turn off the power to separator while ignition is on if I choose to. Switches for rear, bumper and roof LEDs. PA system with sirens. Under seat storage $2.40 can from walmart. $4.60 tub from Lowes front hood storage.
My next plans are Superwinch terra 45, Alumilitearmor windshield and cab enclosure, Hook up old tusk plow, heater, Skid Plate, A -arm protection. Tires from my Foreman
1. winch superwinch terra 4.5 (this is a must and will likely be next but I think I want hitch mount so I can move it front or rear)
2. New tires (I'm thinking after these are worn)
3. Tip out windshield plus cab enclosure - alumilitearmor
4. skid plate
5. rear bumper
6. side doors (after cab enclosure but I want something other than fabric)
7. heater (after enclosure)
8. A- arm protection.
1. Roof - moose roof
2. Light- Amazon 20" light bar and 2 12" light bars one for front and reverse
3. Wiring - 4 ga amp kit to add battery up front later if I choose and winch quick connect with enough extra for rear quick connect.
I also have a 80 amp battery separator that I will use to switch off main power up front until I get a second battery this will control all power to my fuse block
4. $2.40 2 gal can from Walmart for under seat storage.
5. Sound / Music - Beats Pill and Auvio 20Watt Bluetooth speaker (need to mount one of these especially the Auvio)
6. Snorkel - Pipes and plan to do snorkel
7. Dome light - touch led dome light
8. USB charge and voltage - Voltage and outside temp gauge with usb ports
9. Plow - I already have a 60" tusk plow for my foreman that someday will make a metal plate to mount my push bar plate to.
10. Light strips - I do have some awesome LED light strips that I might do something with someday. I bought them used for around $15 but they were new.
11. Front bumper - Strong Made Bumper