• Start date
JCart

JCart

Lifetime Member
Jul 14, 2014
Kamloops, BC Canada.
Ownership

1. 500
Nice.... Good find Piston. At first glance seems a little ritch and not that keen on aluminum, but hey least it's good to see a Co provide options.

jrc

Reactions: Deleted member 3748
D

Deleted member 3748

They have a A-arm guards and Moose Power Commander V for the 500 too, but I'm having some trouble finding info on this company called Moose that has P500 parts on their own website.

C

Chooglin

The link I posted ,shows a different pic and the kit is adjustable +1.00" to + 2.00". Made of stainless.........same part # as other link posted........I may have to get one of these !

Reactions: Deleted member 3748
D

Deleted member 3748

The link I posted ,shows a different pic and the kit is adjustable +1.00" to + 2.00". Made of stainless.........same part # as other link posted........I may have to get one of these !
Ahhhhh, Moose Utilities! The best I could find was Moose Racing. Thanks!

Reactions: Chooglin
D

Deleted member 3748

I'm likin' Moose Utilities. They have all kinds of stuff!

JCart

JCart

Lifetime Member
Jul 14, 2014
Kamloops, BC Canada.
Ownership

1. 500
Stainless much better than aluminum I think. Nice to have the option of 1 or 2 inches as well you will drop a little clearance with the stock updated shock/springs so this mod would put you back to original stock height. Plus you'll have a plusher ride (compared to 1" spacers on the shock).

jrc

Reactions: Chooglin
D

Deleted member 3748

Stainless much better than aluminum I think. Nice to have the option of 1 or 2 inches as well you will drop a little clearance with the stock updated shock/springs so this mod would put you back to original stock height. Plus you'll have a plusher ride (compared to 1" spacers on the shock).

jrc
Moose Utility site says it's stainless. :)

Reactions: JCart
advertisement
ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
wish they had a set installed on a p500 so we could see what it looks like
Yeah really!!!

Why on earth go to all the trouble of designing and manufacturing a product, and bring it to market and then not even show potential customers the benefits??? They had to have had a P500 to install it on, to make sure it actually works. Why not snap a pic??? Seems pretty stupid not to!!

S

Sidexside4life

Jun 15, 2016
Boones Mill, VA
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks for the heads up on this! I've been lookin all over the internet for a lift kit for the 500 and it never even brought up Dennis Kirk and I never thought to search there. No reviews though so I guess it's just trial and error at your own risk lol.

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Any lift. ...settles
so you end up with
1/4"lift....

Reactions: Sidexside4life

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!