P500 P5 best lift options

J

Jerome92382

Feb 27, 2020
Norfork Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
What’s the best way to get more height out of my p5?? And where do I get it from??

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
Will the walker evens shocks give me any lift??
Nope. Your A-arms only drop so far. Crank up the preload on your factory shocks to prevent as much sag as you can while loaded down with weight, probably at the expense of ride comfort.

Tires/spacers are the quickest. I'm not sure if Portals would work on a P5, but there's always that. There is also a company out there, I believe, that makes long travel A-arms for them which would probably buy you some height.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Yeah, you're not getting any substantial lift out of forward arched A arms. They just allow you to run bigger tires. Cranking your shocks all the way up gives you a bit but like GG said, the ride will suffer. They also make shock spacers but again the ride will suck. You can get the long travel suspension but it's going to push you out to about 63" wide and kind of defeats the purpose of buying a 50" machine.

M

Mr McH2O

Jun 7, 2022
Alabama
Ownership

1. 500
SuperATV 4” portals
SuperATV forward arched arms
2” spring spacers

35’s on 20’s with minimal rub

D426D02E 16FB 4204 BF10 C4272CBF442D

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!