1 more up

wyo700

wyo700

Lifetime Member
Sep 26, 2013
Gonna have to start putting one more seat up next year when we go camping. Found out Monday that my wife is pregnant. It's our first and can't even describe how excited we are. Let the new fun times in the pioneer begin.

T

tbaker

Aug 31, 2013
NW. Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
enjoy them while you can my son is 21 years old and it just happened over night it seems like. went in his bedroom to get him up and the next thing i know his head is hanging off on one end of the bed and his feet were hanging off the other. next thing he was 6 foot 230lbs. it goes by to fast but we had alot of great times watching him over the years playing sports,hunting and racing motorcycles. the hardest part was watching him shot bigger deer than me and he started at a young age i guess that goes along with being a parent. so have alot of fun. PS he said when he gets out of college that he was going to pay me back and i dont know if that is in a good way or not HA HA.

Dick

Dick

Dec 29, 2013
N.B. Canada
I can vouch for everything you said tbaker! One day they are tugging on your pant leg wanting to go and the next you are tugging on theirs trying to get them to go.

These pioneers would be great for teaching our kids to drive. You have a steering wheel, brake, gas pedal and the driver is offset to the left same as driving a car.

I taught my kids by letting them drive on the back roads when they were young and by the time they were 16 getting a drivers licence was just a formality. If I had of got caught probably would have had thrown the book at me. I never understood how not letting them drive anything until they are 16 then they can buy a permit and go on the highway first day with another person in the car. (how dangerous is that) I say let the kids drive with supervision!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!