BOX1

$10,000 Reward for Return

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Now I know the chances of every getting this back are slim to none, but I will pay ten grand cash for the return of a small sterling silver baby cup that went missing around 1953 in Pennsylvania. The cup is engraved, "John XXXXX XXXXX Morgan" (the two X'd out middle names used for identification and verification).

The cup was a gift from my maternal grandmother, as was the custom back in the UK before we came to the US in '52. Last I saw it we were living in a small apartment above a barn, it went missing during our move from there. Might be sitting on an antique shop shelf somewhere, or might have been melted down for the silver, which would not have amounted to much compared to the heirloom value the missing cup has to me.

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Amazing, I hope you find it. Where in PA?
I was only 7, so don't remember, it was on a farm, owner dabbled in thoroughbred horses. My sister was 9, I can see if she remembers, though I'd be surprised if she did . . . us kids didn't get taken anywhere, or to town (if there was one nearby). My stepfather was too busy arguing with the boss, then getting fired so we'd have to move again. We didn't stay anywhere very long it seems.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!