CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
I encourage you to look into all the poisons that we eat. It's destroying all of us, especially our children. Doctors only know how to treat(drugs) the symptoms. They NEVER fix the root cause, which is almost always a nutritional deficiency. I've really changed my life in 6 months. I'm on zero prescription drugs now and have zero old man pains like before. This is a touchy subject but things are coming out now about how bad it is. I never had a clue about how bad the ultra processed foods really are. That's all I'm gonna say on the matter. I wish you and your family the best of luck.
This isn't much of a snowflake site, you're probably safe b!tching about our food 'quality' in Amerika. I've just recently been seeing utoob vids pop up about how bad our food is and why Americans are so unhealthy. Like you suggested, there's no money in a healthy population. Probably a Pub conversation though.

Super glad to hear thatguy2's son is making a quick recovery, 😍 nothing worse than your own children being sick.

Coeus

Coeus

Major General
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2019
Signal Mountain, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R4 LV
I'm in night 2 with my 11 yr old at the hospital. Long story short, he got sick on the 16th at school. Cough till you throw up kind of deal. Took him in last Wednesday and an ARNP she said he should get better. He got worse over the weekend and was sleeping 20 hrs a day and very lethargic. Monday, we took him to his pediatrician, and you know the nervous look in a nurse's face, and soon we had 2 others join her in the room. They admitted him, and we have been struggling to get his oxygen saturation up. I'm hoping to maybe go home today. He is getting a breathing treatment every 4 hours, and after his 0200 treatment, I can't fall back asleep.
🙏🙏

T

thatguy2

Aug 18, 2023
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Gave him a shot of an inhaler they sent home and the coughing stopped. When I worked EMS he wouldn't have met my protocols for albuterol but for whatever reason it is stopping thr coughing. I'll take it.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Gave him a shot of an inhaler they sent home and the coughing stopped. When I worked EMS he wouldn't have met my protocols for albuterol but for whatever reason it is stopping thr coughing. I'll take it.
Im glad it seems to be working for him. Hopefully all of you can get some good rest tonight. 🙏🏻

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
Sounds like asthma symptoms, but a 2 week run of it is a bit odd. Glad to hear he's on the right path.

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
I encourage you to look into all the poisons that we eat. It's destroying all of us, especially our children. Doctors only know how to treat(drugs) the symptoms. They NEVER fix the root cause, which is almost always a nutritional deficiency. I've really changed my life in 6 months. I'm on zero prescription drugs now and have zero old man pains like before. This is a touchy subject but things are coming out now about how bad it is. I never had a clue about how bad the ultra processed foods really are. That's all I'm gonna say on the matter. I wish you and your family the best of luck.
Did the same. Dropped 50+ lbs, exercise 5-6 days a week. Started Murder Yoga (Jiu Jitsu) a couple months ago. Best I've felt in about 20 years. The whole food industry scam is amazing. I highly recommend reading 'The Obesity Code' by Dr Jason Fung. Dude really did his research. He also has YT content that basically lays it all out as well.

advertisement
T

thatguy2

Aug 18, 2023
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Son only puked once today and coughing was way down.
I've now got a cough and scratchy throat.
Daughter this morning said she had a tickle in her throat.
Wife isn't feeling great.
Might be interesting this weekend.