Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Looking at that pic makes me want to do my headlights:cool: How could I have been so negligent to the Beast for this long in not adding this awesome mod! :confused: Although strobes could be cool as well;)

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
This is pre-lift with 28in mud lites, Honda roof, Super Atv windshield, Super Winch Terra 45
20170920 074034
with synthetic rope.

20170920 074034

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Also one of my favorites!!!! Man coalmont was awesome! After awesome riding having the opportunity to camp near the River was unforgettable:) All thanks to @Delton! What a great guy!:cool:
That was great being showed around by such a good guy!

Reactions: Eltobgi
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello, I'm bigtimerider

Hello.Looking to purchase a 1000 Pioneer. Originally was going to buy 3 seater but my wife would like the 1000 - 5 to carry Grandkids on occassion. I want to make it somewhat unique so am looking at photos on this site. I like the looks of the unit that member pct has...looks like a 1000-5 with rear rollcage removed. Am interested in color, wheels/tires and whether it has a lift kit. Would like photos of same. Thanks

Here is a little info about me to begin with!
Honda SxS ownership : No, but I am looking to buy
I have owned, or currently own the following: ATV, Motorcycle
My off-road experience level is: Ez-Rider
My favorite place to ride is: will use around farm as well as limited riding at Cloud 9 Ranch in Missouri

You buy yet?

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That was great being showed around by such a good guy!
That was awesome meeting all of y'all. It was like I'd known y'all forever but had just met lol. Sorry I couldn't stay longer but I had a million things to do to get ready for takeover.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That was awesome meeting all of y'all. It was like I'd known y'all forever but had just met lol. Sorry I couldn't stay longer but I had a million things to do to get ready for takeover.
Thanks for taking time to meet us! It was awesome seeing you pull in, local hospitality was much appreciated:)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!