Red500

Red500

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greeneville, Tn.
Ownership

1. 500
Plus if you go with the 700 It'll do bad things too you. You'll , start wearing Crocs and people will start questioning things about you. Eventually you'll sink so low and confirm what people have been suspecting by buying a Yamaha.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Plus if you go with the 700 It'll do bad things too you. You'll , start wearing Crocs and people will start questioning things about you. Eventually you'll sink so low and confirm what people have been suspecting by buying a Yamaha.
sometimes things are beyond a man’s control. But I do love my crocs and the Yamaha is pretty sweet too. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Don’t you have some housework to do. Part of that satisfaction thing.
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Sorry if this was already talked about. I'm interested in a Forest edition in either. Seems I can find 1000's and no 700's. Are the 700's more popular? I know the price difference but is that all it is?
🤔....never seen a Talon 700 before...🤷‍♂️

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
As far as pricing on the 2023's. Any discounts or MSRP. Also want a windshield and roof.

Also, from NW Pennsylvania.
I think dealers are a "dealing" just a tiny bit compared to a year ago. You might have to take a drive to find a better deal but most times it seems to be worth the trip

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!