P1000 12" aftermarket wheels for stock non deluxe tires? ANYONE??

Tbowman053

Tbowman053

Dec 18, 2016
Henderson, MD
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Anyone running aftermarket rims with the stock 12" sized tires for us poor people with non deluxe models? lol. Im looking at either the Sedona Badlands, ITP Storm Series Hurricanes, or STIHD4's. All just have a 12" options do they have stock offset? And are our stock 12" wheels different front and rear or just have a wide rear tire? Thanks for the help looking at buying a set probably tonight if I get the answers im looking for.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Anyone running aftermarket rims with the stock 12" sized tires for us poor people with non deluxe models? lol. Im looking at either the Sedona Badlands, ITP Storm Series Hurricanes, or STIHD4's. All just have a 12" options do they have stock offset? And are our stock 12" wheels different front and rear or just have a wide rear tire? Thanks for the help looking at buying a set probably tonight if I get the answers im looking for.
Just me, but I would run the wheels of what you have, then up grade both, rims and tires

Reactions: eastenn
H

hondabob

Lifetime Member
May 14, 2013
Prescott Valley, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Most 12 inch aftermarket wheel are 7 inches wide. The stock front may be 6.5 inches and the rear are 7.5 or 8 inches wide. Its ok to run the 7 inch wide wheels front and rear. The front track will be slightly wider. Some 14 inch wheels are available with 6 inch wide front and 8 inch rear.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!