It all started with “Hold My Beer”
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
This is the one I have and know it's a good brand. This one you may have to connect directly to the battery since it pulls a lot of amps but will inflate just about any tire you throw at it. My friends have this brand but is a lower model that they plug into a cig lighter.
This is exactly what I have & lots of others. This pump you can pop the bead back in with. It is a great pump for multiple uses too!

O

oldfortyfive

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2015
Illinois
Ownership

1. 500
That Vanair does work well. Another one to consider are the air inflators by Milwaukee, Makita or Dewalt. I have the 12v Makita and it's just super handy and the battery seems to go a long time. I've gotten to really like the newer 12v tools because they are much smaller and lighter so I'm normally carrying an extra battery or two anyway. They've come a long way in the last couple years.

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
That Vanair does work well. Another one to consider are the air inflators by Milwaukee, Makita or Dewalt. I have the 12v Makita and it's just super handy and the battery seems to go a long time. I've gotten to really like the newer 12v tools because they are much smaller and lighter so I'm normally carrying an extra battery or two anyway. They've come a long way in the last couple years.

I’ve been building a collection of the Bauer tools from harbor freight. Seems to be really nice stuff and cheap. I have the little chainsaw and hedge trimmer. 20v lithium. Love both of those tools for maintaining trails. They have 2 different air compressors available and I was going to buy one the other day but they were sold out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Isaiah
O

oldfortyfive

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2015
Illinois
Ownership

1. 500
Harbor Freight has been upping their quality for some time. Pay attention to pricing though as I often find things cheaper at Menards.

R

rickoshea

i went with the Viair 300p because i also use it to air up the airbags on my truck alot and wanted something reliable with a decent duty cycle.ARB also makes a good one.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
nitzo

nitzo

Lifetime Member
Aug 16, 2019
East Coast, Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Air Air1

I have both of these and use both often, I wouldn't trade either,

B

BBLASER

Nov 11, 2018
Phoenix
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Viair 88 as well here. Only used it a couple times but i am confident it will work when I need it.

jtucker

jtucker

Lifetime Member
Jan 12, 2017
North GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Look at this one it works good. I aired a tire up that was completely off the bead and it put it on

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
This one works great for us. Very good duty cycle, we’ve aired up big truck tires. Also has enough hose and cord to get to the trailer tires if needed.
Can just throw it in the back of the sxs and no worries. Beat the hell out of it and no issues. Was nice because we don’t really take care of things sometimes and nearly every other one we got was destroyed before we used it.
928C1C3B 05AC 4870 A299 A7E06CB9D2D5

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
This one works great for us. Very good duty cycle, we’ve aired up big truck tires. Also has enough hose and cord to get to the trailer tires if needed.
Can just throw it in the back of the sxs and no worries. Beat the hell out of it and no issues. Was nice because we don’t really take care of things sometimes and nearly every other one we got was destroyed before we used it.
View attachment 197310
that's BA and right up my ally!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
R

rickoshea

make sure you spray some wd 40 into the air fittings if you keep it in your machine or they will rust and can be a pain to clean it out,ask me how i know.also ,slip a finger cot over each end. a condom and an elastic will also work.keeps the dust,condensation, and mud out.trust me on this,guys.

Reactions: Enigma
B

bjniceguy

May 25, 2019
Iowa
Ownership

1. Talon R
this is the one I have had for a while. It uses the accessary plug. Keep in mind if you don't go direct to the battery, you have to watch your amp draw. I put in a rated plug right off battery so not overloading system when needed Whatever you buy, be sure to do a test run at home so you have an idea of time needed and if your set up works

AZRocks

AZRocks

Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2019
Phoenix
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I tote the Viair 85P. Plenty for what I need to inflate my buddy's tires.

• Love
Reactions: Montecresto
B

Boss0144

Lifetime Member
Jan 25, 2018
Commerce Township, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!