Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R

Viair 88P Portable Air Compressor

The VIAIR 88P is an excellent addition to your Honda Side by Side. With its powerful 12-volt motor, this air compressor can quickly and easily inflate your vehicle's tires, making it the perfect companion for any off-road adventure.

Whether you're exploring rugged terrain or cruising on smooth trails, having properly inflated tires is essential for maintaining control and avoiding damage to your Honda Side by Side. The VIAIR 88P makes it easy to keep your tires at the optimal pressure, giving you peace of mind and a smoother ride.

This compact and portable air compressor is also easy to store and transport, so you can take it with you wherever you go. Its sturdy construction and durable materials ensure that it will withstand the rigors of off-road use and provide reliable performance for years to come.

Overall, the VIAIR 88P is a must-have for any Honda Side by Side owner who values safety, performance, and convenience. Order yours today and experience the benefits for yourself!

71k2NYn1IPL AC SL1500

Last edited:
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Viair 88P Portable Air Compressor

The VIAIR 88P is an excellent addition to your Honda Side by Side. With its powerful 12-volt motor, this air compressor can quickly and easily inflate your vehicle's tires, making it the perfect companion for any off-road adventure.

Whether you're exploring rugged terrain or cruising on smooth trails, having properly inflated tires is essential for maintaining control and avoiding damage to your Honda Side by Side. The VIAIR 88P makes it easy to keep your tires at the optimal pressure, giving you peace of mind and a smoother ride.

This compact and portable air compressor is also easy to store and transport, so you can take it with you wherever you go. Its sturdy construction and durable materials ensure that it will withstand the rigors of off-road use and provide reliable performance for years to come.

Overall, the VIAIR 88P is a must-have for any Honda Side by Side owner who values safety, performance, and convenience. Order yours today and experience the benefits for yourself!

View attachment 385694
Those are pretty good, got us out of this jam at the TO a few years ago.

IMG 0037

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Mine was delivered earlier today. It's got a little heft to it, but @Hondasxs used his to add some air to my RR tire this past weekend and it appeared to be a solid unit, so I ordered one.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
This is one of the few pumps that I have had luck busting a bead back on. The small slime pumps will not work at all for that.
Plus this one is super fast.
One downside tho, they recommend hooking it directly to the battery for best performance.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
This is one of the few pumps that I have had luck busting a bead back on. The small slime pumps will not work at all for that.
Plus this one is super fast.
One downside tho, they recommend hooking it directly to the battery for best performance.
You popped my tire back on the wheel twice that weekend I tore up all my junk. I still ain't bought one. I'm still carrying my junk pump and a can of ether.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!