Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
what is the best portable heater for my honda trail
Welcome from South Florida

These are your friends...😂😂

Also, since you're taking advice from a guy that lives in the cold winter state of Florida.......I use a little portable heater type like the (Mr Buddy Heater) made a mount so it could sit between the front bench seat. Works great.

Also also, if you open the little firewall/floorboard hatch you get all the warm air from the radiator into the cab.....free mod worth it's weight in gold 😉

Hogwild

Hogwild

Sep 21, 2022
Nor cal
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nice ride I can relate! Couple things to consider soft mid panel and doors(I remove them in the spring and summer). Secondly for me I like heated motorcycle riding gear. Plug in and turn on the heat. I have a jacket liner hand gloves. Lastly, I am really fond of the battery heated jackets like Milwaukee or Dewalt and other offer. Keeps your core warm. These offer me multiple uses from sitting in stands for sporting event or hunting and riding my motorcycle. These provide enough heat for me, and less investment than a cab heater. Enjoy cold riding is better than no riding!

Reactions: crewcabrob

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!