Cab Heater type/ location P1000-5 2018

B

buddy2014

Sep 29, 2020
Ownership

1. 500

2. Big Red
Honda P1000-5
Looking to buy cab heater , anyone type stand out as the best ?
do i mount under dash or up front ? thanks

Reactions: Smitty335
Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Honda P1000-5
Different manufacturers have them mounted in different places. They also have DIY kits you can assemble and attempt to place it where you want it.

Reactions: ChadD and Remington
Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Honda P1000-5
Welcome to the forum!

I hate to be that guy, but this topic is a well traveled topic, and using the search function will get you many hits.

most put the heater box under the drivers seat and simply run ducts on the engine side bulkhead. A simple 12v fan can keep the windshield clear if you need it ( I never have).

B

buddy2014

Sep 29, 2020
Ownership

1. 500

2. Big Red
Welcome to the forum!

I hate to be that guy, but this topic is a well traveled topic, and using the search function will get you many hits.

most put the heater box under the drivers seat and simply run ducts on the engine side bulkhead. A simple 12v fan can keep the windshield clear if you need it ( I never have).
i thought the same about the search button but mine turns up no good , or i'm not entering correct . also i dont want to put mudd and water in my heater, any other locations prefered ?

Reactions: ChadD and Smitty335
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
thought the same about the search button but mine turns up no good , or i'm not entering correct .
Use the THREADLOOM results option when searching. It will take u further into the bowels of the forum where most things are.

Don't worry about the mud and ur heater. Mine has been in there since the waters were parted for Moses to pass and no issues with the mud

Welcome from Michigan
We need pics if your rig also!
Pics Or It Didn't Happen

Reactions: ChadD and Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!