15% off Black Friday Sale!

Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Black Friday 15% off vent extension kits and heat sheilds. $34 for vent kits and $35 for heat shields. $5 extra for filters on the kit. Send me PM to order with PayPal, or Venmo. Check out my page for details on each. Also item description on the eBay links below

https://m.facebook.com/Hondapioneer1000seatheatsolutions/

Vent extension kit without filters recommended for 5 seater. Filters not needed your preference. Simple hour install. Great piece of mind knowing your covered. This includes 2-3 day next day shipping. Instructions included.

“The Original” Honda Pioneer 1000/700/500 Vent Ext. Kit Honda Talon Compatible. | eBay

With filters recommended for 3 seaters unless you drill three 1/4” holes to put the ends of the tubing into. If you don’t mud you can use the kit without filters and simply turn the ends down 90 degrees.

“The Original” Honda Pioneer 1000/700/500 Vent Ext. Kit. Honda Talon Compatible. | eBay

Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m extending this 15% off permanently to forum members. I have posted the new eBay links below. For the discount send direct payment.

Discounted prices are as follows. Vent kit without filters $34 with filters $38. Vent kit and heat shield package without filters $68 with filters $72. Heats shields only $34

My PayPal is @RossRoss Venmo is @Ross-Ross-5 last four of phone number 1790. Send me the discounted price and email me with your address. [email protected]. I will reply with your tracking and instructions. Thanks and happy Trails!

My PayPal is [email protected] or @RossRoss

Pay it as friend / family. Not goods / services. Goods / services charges me 3.5 % fee. Once payment is made message back with your address. I will email the tracking and instructions. You will have to change the payment type from merchandise to friend / family payment. It’s set to merchandise payment by default.

Send me PM or email for 15% off these eBay prices with direct payment. This is the kit thousands of members have used. Includes everything needed to extend all 6 vents with black tubing. Which is hard to find. No sourcing out parts or multiple trips to the hardware. This is a new account I opened on eBay just for my vent kit and heat shields. Same seller and products as Bayouownbeer eBay account.

Vent extension kit without filters recommended for 5 seater. Filters not needed your preference. Simple hour install. Great piece of mind knowing your covered. This includes first class USPS shipping. Instructions included.

“The Original” Honda Pioneer 1000/700/500 & Talon Vent Ext. Kit Without filters | eBay

With filters recommended for 3 seaters unless you drill three 1/4” holes to put the ends of the tubing into. If you don’t mud you can use the kit without filters and simply turn the ends down 90 degrees.

“The Original” Honda Pioneer 1000/700/500 & Talon Vent Ext. Kit. With filters | eBay

Both heat shields and vent kits package without filters

Honda Pioneer 1000-5&3 Heat Shield's 1&2 + Vent Extension Package Without Filter | eBay

With filters

Honda Pioneer 1000-5&3 Heat Shield's 1&2 + Vent Extension Package With Filters | eBay

Just heat shields.

Honda Pioneer 1000-5 & 3 Seat heat Shield Part 1 and part 2 | eBay

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I’m extending this 15% off permanently to forum members. I have posted the new eBay links below. For the discount send direct payment.

Discounted prices are as follows. Vent kit without filters $34 with filters $38. Vent kit and heat shield package without filters $68 with filters $72. Heats shields only $34

My PayPal is @RossRoss Venmo is @Ross-Ross-5 last four of phone number 1790. Send me the discounted price and email me with your address. [email protected]. I will reply with your tracking and instructions. Thanks and happy Trails!

My PayPal is [email protected] or @RossRoss

Pay it as friend / family. Not goods / services. Goods / services charges me 3.5 % fee. Once payment is made message back with your address. I will email the tracking and instructions. You will have to change the payment type from merchandise to friend / family payment. It’s set to merchandise payment by default.

Send me PM or email for 15% off these eBay prices with direct payment. This is the kit thousands of members have used. Includes everything needed to extend all 6 vents with black tubing. Which is hard to find. No sourcing out parts or multiple trips to the hardware. This is a new account I opened on eBay just for my vent kit and heat shields. Same seller and products as Bayouownbeer eBay account.

Vent extension kit without filters recommended for 5 seater. Filters not needed your preference. Simple hour install. Great piece of mind knowing your covered. This includes first class USPS shipping. Instructions included.

“The Original” Honda Pioneer 1000/700/500 & Talon Vent Ext. Kit Without filters | eBay

“The Original” Honda Pioneer 1000/700/500 & Talon Vent Ext. Kit. With filters | eBay

Both heat shields and vent kits package without filters

Honda Pioneer 1000-5&3 Heat Shield's 1&2 + Vent Extension Package Without Filter | eBay

With filters

Honda Pioneer 1000-5&3 Heat Shield's 1&2 + Vent Extension Package With Filters | eBay

Just heat shields.

Honda Pioneer 1000-5 & 3 Seat heat Shield Part 1 and part 2 | eBay
Nice 😎

Reactions: Bayouownbeer

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!