BOX1

P1000 2 inch forward arms with built in 3 inch lift

C

chewboka0518

Jul 16, 2018
st louis mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Has anyone had any experience with these a arms from www.cfabusa.net sorry I'm not computer savy enough to post a link. I was wondering can these be used with stock axles. I'm only looking to run 30 inch tires on 5x2 wheels with I believe 1 inch spacers in the rear.

Reactions: BWAF
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Has anyone had any experience with these a arms from www.cfabusa.net sorry I'm not computer savy enough to post a link. I was wondering can these be used with stock axles. I'm only looking to run 30 inch tires on 5x2 wheels with I believe 1 inch spacers in the rear.
@Kilo427 is running the cfab arms and 30 in pitbulls

Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015

Have been running Cfab pretty much since I purchased the machine with 30 inch pitbulls and stock axles. I have been through quite alot with it with no problems. I did bend an A arm once from my fault and cfab made me a replacement in 2 days to my door so I could go on another ride the next weekend. I can't say enough good about his A arms and his business!

perry

perry

Jun 13, 2016
South Dakota
Ownership

1. Talon R
I have the super atv a arms and fox shocks and they work very good. The stock shocks work on the a arms but the fox I hate to say it they are a step up for the ride.

C

chewboka0518

Jul 16, 2018
st louis mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Have been running Cfab pretty much since I purchased the machine with 30 inch pitbulls and stock axles. I have been through quite alot with it with no problems. I did bend an A arm once from my fault and cfab made me a replacement in 2 days to my door so I could go on another ride the next weekend. I can't say enough good about his A arms and his business!
thank you. this is the route im going to go. are you running their ball joint kit our standard honda?

Kilo427

Kilo427

Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
I believe standard Honda was all that was available at the time

perry

perry

Jun 13, 2016
South Dakota
Ownership

1. Talon R
I have been talking to superatv about the 3 inch lift and the forward a arms on a new 2019 or 2018 so they tell me that you have to run rhino axles so they do not bind does any one know about the pros and cons? also what about the 1/2 inch thick UHMW??? Skid plate

Kilo427

Kilo427

Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
never used rhino axles, never used steering stops, always have run 30s. Just be cautious when you use 4 lock and take turns a tiny bit wide.

Reactions: Eltobgi and BWAF
Bradley-Thornton

Bradley-Thornton

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
the a arms are they ok and work with out mods to them. No grinding.

I like them no grinding to date. not sure what you are talking about on the Mod thing. But see my link and thats how I'm setup and I'm happy.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!