BOX1

P700 2" super atv lift and commander shocks

DBD

DBD

Jun 10, 2020
Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. 700-4
Has anyone done the commander shocks swap combined with the super atv 2" lift? Already have the lift on with 28×10×12 tires. Planning on picking up a new set of commander shocks this week. As I understand they lift the machine at stock mounting angles, which are modified a bit by the nature of the superatv lift. Are there any concerns I should be aware of or tips to keep from extreme lift, and/or axle issues. Thanks in advance.

JimmyA

JimmyA

Oct 8, 2017
Northeast texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Has anyone done the commander shocks swap combined with the super atv 2" lift? Already have the lift on with 28×10×12 tires. Planning on picking up a new set of commander shocks this week. As I understand they lift the machine at stock mounting angles, which are modified a bit by the nature of the superatv lift. Are there any concerns I should be aware of or tips to keep from extreme lift, and/or axle issues. Thanks in advance.
I think that RB3 spacers would help to stay planted, plus make the rig more aggressive looking stance!

Last edited:
DBD

DBD

Jun 10, 2020
Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. 700-4
I think that RB3 spacers would help to stay planted, plus make the rig more aggressive looking stance!
I did look at those, would probably make a set at work, I work in a cnc machine shop. But honestly I think my next step anyway would be 15% portals and 30's or 32's so that would give me a 6-8" wider stance and back to normal power like I had with all stock and 25's

AKChef

AKChef

Oct 14, 2017
Alaska
Ownership

1. 700-4
I have portals (Not installed) & 814 shocks (installed) forward arch arms from OutKast Fabworx (installed). I was wondering what else I would need to add before I complete the install of the portals? I took it out last weekend and broke both Front axles at the knuckle. This weekend I was going to install the portals and new axles. Do I need to lift the front differential? The axles broke because of the angle so I am assuming the portals will solve that.

DBD

DBD

Jun 10, 2020
Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. 700-4
I have portals (Not installed) & 814 shocks (installed) forward arch arms from OutKast Fabworx (installed). I was wondering what else I would need to add before I complete the install of the portals? I took it out last weekend and broke both Front axles at the knuckle. This weekend I was going to install the portals and new axles. Do I need to lift the front differential? The axles broke because of the angle so I am assuming the portals will solve that.
Do you

DBD

DBD

Jun 10, 2020
Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. 700-4
Portals adjust for lift and gear ratio to compensate for bigger tires with a lift kit. Do you have a lift? Also what were you doing when the axles/universals snapped?

AKChef

AKChef

Oct 14, 2017
Alaska
Ownership

1. 700-4
Portals adjust for lift and gear ratio to compensate for bigger tires with a lift kit. Do you have a lift? Also what were you doing when the axles/universals snapped?
I was stuck and put it in 4 diff lock when the axles snapped but I also should have waited to install the portals to have the better angle. Currently the only lift is the 814 shocks and the 29.5" Swamp Lites. I am installing 30" tires on 14" rims with the portals when I get back from hunting. Having to use the Foreman for the next few days.

I

ike775

May 20, 2020
yerington nevada
Ownership

1. 700-4
I was stuck and put it in 4 diff lock when the axles snapped but I also should have waited to install the portals to have the better angle. Currently the only lift is the 814 shocks and the 29.5" Swamp Lites. I am installing 30" tires on 14" rims with the portals when I get back from hunting. Having to use the Foreman for the next few days.
How are the portals working out?

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!