BRed 2012 BR engine light is on

H

hook

Dec 31, 2020
Mississippi
Ownership

1. Big Red
My engine light came on and blinks constant when idling or key is on , there’s no sequence to the blinks , it seems to blink the same length and between blinks , I counted to 15 blinks . Does anyone know what thAt May indicate what may be going on .
Thanks

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Fil
My engine light came on and blinks constant when idling or key is on , there’s no sequence to the blinks , it seems to blink the same length and between blinks , I counted to 15 blinks . Does anyone know what thAt May indicate what may be going on .
Thanks
Record it with your phone. Post video to YouTube and post the link here and maybe someone can help u.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!