Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Just wondering- do the 2015 and up models suffer from "altitude sickness" like the 14's do? I want to say no because of the fact they have an O2 sensor.

So what would it take to convert a 2014 to a 2015? New head, coil, another spark plug, and what else (besides $$$)?

Or is it smarter to go with the dobeck tuner that requires you to add their O2 sensor and then automatically adjusts you AFR?

It's a productive day at work....

Reactions: Farmer
allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
I say go with the dobeck set up, maybe you can squeeze a few more ponies out of it as oppposed to the stock honda set up.

Reactions: Tflynn and swsebek
Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Yeah when you put it that way, it's a no brainer I guess

scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
HMF pipe and dobeck. It's about $730 for the pair. Can buy the pair right from HMF's website, or ebay. Oh and a UNI air filter. I finally got the uni air filter a few months ago, and it helps more than i thought it would. I just didn't think it would make a differance that's why it took me so long to buy one.

d_b

d_b

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 24, 2015
Utah
Not installed, so can't comment on the 700 yet. However have in the past with great results.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!