P500 2015 p500 shift problems

F

Fischer

Dec 22, 2019
The woods
Ownership

1. 500
i also have problems shifting neutral and 4th shows - will shift ok if not left in that gear to long. if to long no shift have
to stop and use tool to get going....thanks
What year is your machiene? Wondering if they cleared the issue on later models.

Reactions: crewcabrob
P

PioneerJohn

Mar 17, 2021
Richmond
Ownership

1. 500
i also have problems shifting neutral and 4th shows - will shift ok if not left in that gear to long. if to long no shift have
to stop and use tool to get going....thanks
Did you get a solution to this problem. My P500 shows dash for 3rd gear and if I stay in that state more than a few seconds, it will not shift up or down, and will not restart if stopped. Must use gear tool

P

PioneerJohn

Mar 17, 2021
Richmond
Ownership

1. 500
Anyone ever have any luck finding the issue? My 2016 p5 is now showing the - bar in 4th gear and I’ve replaced everything I can think of!
Did you find solution to this problem. I have the - bar in 3rd gear. Replaced angle sensor with no benefit.

P

Ponch

Apr 9, 2021
IL
Ownership

1. 500
I have a 2017 pioneer 500 and has shifting issues. It shifts to 5th and then locked in gear. Turn off key and resets itself until I shift to 4th or 5th and then a Dash and stuck again. Code 4 long 1 short, replaced shift switch in back crankcase and replaced shift motor on front of engine. Been to dealer they couldn't fix it. Any ideas what to do? Would appreciate any help I can get.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!