P500 2015 P500

C

Chuckerbird

Lifetime Member
May 26, 2017
Battle Mountain, NV.
Ownership

1. 500
Got a new to me '15 P500. 300 miles, 31 hr's. Had the Honda hard roof and the cargo tray. I've added the winch, windshield, tusk rear window, Cabelas UTV storage, and a ATV fender storage pouch.
Really enjoying it. Hopefully will draw a deer tag, and will try her out this fall.

IMG 20170504 074735640

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Congrats on a great machine, and welcome to the group.

Reactions: iowaguy
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Got a new to me '15 P500. 300 miles, 31 hr's. Had the Honda hard roof and the cargo tray. I've added the winch, windshield, tusk rear window, Cabelas UTV storage, and a ATV fender storage pouch.
Really enjoying it. Hopefully will draw a deer tag, and will try her out this fall.

View attachment 44682

Welcome to the forum @Chuckerbird . Nice ride too, you got the right color. :D

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Thanks. Tires and maybe wheels are in the future.

Tires and wheels are the first thing I did. Definatly the biggest improvement in looks and function. Also unhook that sway bar while your at it.

I'm thinking of getting the tusk rear window like yours. Just curios how much air flow it will cut out on those hot summer rides at Windrock. Its already plenty hot but would love to eliminate some dust.

C

Chuckerbird

Lifetime Member
May 26, 2017
Battle Mountain, NV.
Ownership

1. 500
Tires and wheels are the first thing I did. Definatly the biggest improvement in looks and function. Also unhook that sway bar while your at it.

I'm thinking of getting the tusk rear window like yours. Just curios how much air flow it will cut out on those hot summer rides at Windrock. Its already plenty hot but would love to eliminate some dust.
I've only gone on one short run with it on. Seems to slow down the airflow and really helps with the dust. I put the tip out front windshield on and haven't used the tip out option yet. Maybe next trip,the weather is finally starting to warm up around here.

Reactions: Bad_bowtie
C

Chuckerbird

Lifetime Member
May 26, 2017
Battle Mountain, NV.
Ownership

1. 500
I agree about freeing up money for accessories.
I'm looking at the Sedona Rock-A-Billy tires and the STI HD Headlock Wheel.
But since I didn't draw a deer tag, I might hold off awhile.

KYhillbilly

KYhillbilly

Jan 4, 2017
Ashland, KY
Ownership

1. 500
I agree about freeing up money for accessories.
I'm looking at the Sedona Rock-A-Billy tires and the STI HD Headlock Wheel.
But since I didn't draw a deer tag, I might hold off awhile.
I have the STI HD beadlock wheels with the Teflon(grey) and love them the mud slings right off of them and they are very light.

KYhillbilly

KYhillbilly

Jan 4, 2017
Ashland, KY
Ownership

1. 500
Kyhillbilly,
How is the steering with the 11's on the front?
I never rode it with factory tires but I think the steering is easy, much easier than my Honda Rancher was. Also easier than my mother in laws Kawasaki Mule and my buddies Ranger. I made a deal when I picked it up on the tires and wheels, someone had ordered and paid half and then never picked them up. $300 for 4 wheels and tires if I left the factory ones.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
C

Chuckerbird

Lifetime Member
May 26, 2017
Battle Mountain, NV.
Ownership

1. 500
I never rode it with factory tires but I think the steering is easy, much easier than my Honda Rancher was. Also easier than my mother in laws Kawasaki Mule and my buddies Ranger. I made a deal when I picked it up on the tires and wheels, someone had ordered and paid half and then never picked them up. $300 for 4 wheels and tires if I left the factory ones.

Test - Grid

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!