2016 1000-5 Deluxe 32 total miles with a ton of extras

Stimey58

Stimey58

Lifetime Member
Feb 21, 2016
Columbus, Ohio
Yep, just 32 total miles. I rode it at the takeover and not since. Still like brand new.
Extras: oem hardcoat tip out windshield, oem rear bumper, oem bedliner, oem hard roof, oem soft doors, oem soft mid panel, UHMW skids and a arm guards-Factory UTV brand. Fire ext and trail shovel with mounts. Interior led light. Prob more Im forgetting about. $16,700 all in ready to go riding. Tired of it sitting. I also have a fully stocked 20' enclosed I may make you a deal on if interested....

Stimey58

Stimey58

Lifetime Member
Feb 21, 2016
Columbus, Ohio
Honda

Stimey58

Stimey58

Lifetime Member
Feb 21, 2016
Columbus, Ohio
Trailer price is 7000. Includes a ton of etrack, built in storage, riding gear, grills, propane tanks, fuel cans, tents, camping gear-basically a ton of stuff. I wont sell the trailer until the UTV sells. Buy them both I'll take some $$$ OFF.

red4life

red4life

Aug 13, 2013
Still for sale? Why sell a brand new machine like this?
I have a 700 and am looking for a 1000.

Stimey58

Stimey58

Lifetime Member
Feb 21, 2016
Columbus, Ohio
We dont ride it. Lot of money sitting there doing nothing. I'll take the loss and move on to other hobbies.

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Awesome machine at an awesome price.
I'm tempted and I don't even need it.

advertisement
red4life

red4life

Aug 13, 2013
I will let you know next week...if it isn't sold yet. 3 hour drive for me. Thanks.

Stimey58

Stimey58

Lifetime Member
Feb 21, 2016
Columbus, Ohio
Deal pending on the Pioneer, no deal on the hauler yet. Its an Atlas 9900lb hauler 20' in length with the extra height you need for the roll cage. I put etrack all over it, helmet hangers, removable gear bag shelf in the nose, gas can mounts, aerosols/oils holders, and a ton of floor anchors for a few different configurations (car, truck, 1 pioneer or 2). Forum price is 6300. At that price I'm losing a ton of money. All LED inside and out. Extra factory spare mounted just inside side door.
NOT ONE OF THESE EL CHEAPO "LOOK" or other type trailers!!!

Last edited:
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Damn, I'd be all over that trailer if it wasn't so long. I only need a 14", and only have storage space for a 16 at most

Stimey58

Stimey58

Lifetime Member
Feb 21, 2016
Columbus, Ohio
I bought a 20' because if I had to get 2 sxs in there I could, besides I wanted no regrets on storage space, etc. If anyone is interested I would put a little bit of drive into getting it to you. Every now and then I have a hankerin for some Bojangles, etc...

Reactions: moparornocar
Stimey58

Stimey58

Lifetime Member
Feb 21, 2016
Columbus, Ohio
Trailer is sold, thanks Matt Snyder for coming down from northen Indiana. Great to meet you today.

Pioneer went to Matt Bissell who will be enjoying it in western PA. Matt is set to join the forum and knows to look for all of the helpful info forum members offer. He is a great guy and will be a great addition to the forum.

As for me i will still be around. I may give it a few years then try again with my youngest son who is currently 2. Thanks for all of the member help and suggestions.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!